VITURE Pro XR Glasses

WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

VITURE Pro XR Glasses

Post by WickedScav »

Does anyone here own VITURE Pro XR Glasses?

https://academy.viture.com/xr_glasses/introduction

I wondering if they work well with geo-11's or other 3D Fixes SBS Output?
NeIVIeSiS
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: VITURE Pro XR Glasses

Post by NeIVIeSiS »

I purchased them last week and returned them. With that said, the screens are much better than the XREAL (which I also previously owned). However, vertically speaking they get cropped by the lens, so the screen is either slightly cut off on the top or the bottom, depending on how you position the glasses - at least for my eyes.

It works with side by side, but I ONLY got it to work for Trine 2 using that game's native side by side setting. And even then sometimes it would not engage properly. I was unable to get it to work with Geo 11.

I am currently trying out the Goovis G3 Max and those are far better. The screens actually starts to approximate a large monitor (none of the xr glasses look like a movie theater screen to me at all), are higher res, and they do work with Geo 11 sbs. I might even keep them.
WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

Post by WickedScav »

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

I will check this Goovis headset out as it gets increasingly difficult to find a serious 3D screen for the PC, I would like to switch to some sort 3D headset/glasses to be able to continue enjoying stereoscopic games. The Goovies headset indeed sounds really nice but rather more on the expensive side.

If in the coming days/weeks you'll have any additional comment on the Goovis headset, please share it, thanks!
bearkoolboy
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bearkoolboy »

WickedScav wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:16 am Cool, thanks for the feedback!

I will check this Goovis headset out as it gets increasingly difficult to find a serious 3D screen for the PC, I would like to switch to some sort 3D headset/glasses to be able to continue enjoying stereoscopic games. The Goovies headset indeed sounds really nice but rather more on the expensive side.

If in the coming days/weeks you'll have any additional comment on the Goovis headset, please share it, thanks!
The price of GOOVIS G3MAX is high. You can try GOOVIS ART or GOOVIS G3X, but the latter two can support 1080P and cannot watch ISO 3D. :woot
NeIVIeSiS
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by NeIVIeSiS »

It is indeed pricey, but it does give you true 1440 per eye. Which is a significantly higher resolution than anything else and makes it look like a proper HD monitor.

To give you more context, it's much higher resolution for the virtual theater used in VR headsets such as Varjo Aero or Pimax Crystal (which I also tried). Plus you don't waste all the processing power rendering the environment outside the virtual screens that VR has to use. (The VR is spreading all the pixels across the entire screen, which includes stuff outside of the virtual screens.

This is almost perfect, the only caveat is that I get some minor binocular overlap occlusion depending on how far apart I spread the lenses.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”