Hello There!

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Cross2four
One Eyed Hopeful

Hello There!

Post by Cross2four »

Hey guys,
I came across your website when i recently purchased a pair of shutter glasses for my pc. I have known about 3D in the pc world for a while, but dismissed it, until i found a piece of writing explaining what it did exactly, and the thought of heaving proper depth perception (+ my tackir4) on my PC was too tantalizing to ignore! Unfortunately for me, my rig includes an 8 series nvidia card, and after trying the beta drivers in the download section (forcing me to reformat, and throw away one of my monitors!) have put the glasses away until drivers are released. Cant wait till this happens, and i can experience proper 3D.

a little about myself:
I'm 18, i enjoy fine ale/wine/lager/food, and a good chat about politics.
I play EVE online, Open falcon mod for Falcon 4.0, and any other games that take my fancy!
I live in the UK and i'm studying the International Baccalaureate at Exeter College

I look forward to perhaps playing some games with you guys in the future, and would appreciate somewhere where i can sit and grumble, waiting for nvidia to release 8 series stero drivers :D

Tobias
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

lol a little "big"... :D hi welcome to the forum! do you play fear combat online? we play often here.

by te way i move it to the offtopic section...

bye

sharky
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Hi

Rumors say jan 2008 for Nvidia's 3D driver for the 8 series...
Lets hope :D
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Welcome! Meanwhile we wait you could stay here for awhile. Sharky likes to slaughter us others in fearcombat so maybe you could help us put him down on the earth again? ;)

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Cross2four
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cross2four »

perhaps :D
I have had some beginners luck already since installing it yesterday, so I'll will see what I can do ;)

Return to “General Discussion”