EA Korea Follows Up, Editorial About CNET, Trackmania Server News

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

"...if you watch EA games through the S-3D, I am sure that you would be mesmerized by the expression, distance, color penetration, and the perspective." - Byun Ji Hwan, Publishing Manager for Electronic Arts Korea.

They are back! Electronic Arts Korea returns to answer a pile of MTBS member questions, and Samsung will be making their follow-up appearance tomorrow. You can read the Electronic Arts Korea follow-up interview HERE.

I also wrote an editorial about a certain CNET article which you can read HERE. I’m sure it was a misunderstanding, as I can’t imagine NVIDIA telling game developers that their input isn’t needed for getting the best stereoscopic 3D results.

Trackmania Nations Forever has proven super popular with our members, and we have been keeping a players’ stats record HERE. However, it gets regularly cleaned up and we need to take special precautions to make sure your information isn’t deleted. Please post your Trackmania user name and ID HERE so your ranking information is protected.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

“…if you watch EA games through the S-3D, I am sure that you would be mesmerized by the expression, distance, color penetration, and the perspective.” – Byun Ji Hwan, Publishing Manager for Electronic Arts Korea. They are back! Electronic Arts Korea returns to answer a pile of MTBS member questions, and Samsung will be making their follow-up appearance tomorrow. You can read the Electronic Arts Korea follow-up interview HERE. I also wrote an editorial about a certain CNET article which you can read HERE. I’m sure it was a misunderstanding, as I can’t imagine NVIDIA telling game developers that ...

Return to “MTBS News”