Great Turn-Out!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Great Turn-Out!

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

Well, our forums have been very active with good reason. Opinions aside, I think it’s very positive that everyone is passionate about S-3D and that the way the industry develops is important to them. Keep the opinions coming, but please be respectful.

I wrote a blog in response to many of your statements, and while I couldn’t answer everything that was said, I’m hopeful you will find it useful. Suffice to say, 2008 is going to be an interesting year for stereoscopic 3D in the consumer markets, and I think our industry has a very exciting future ahead.

To access the blog, click "NEWS" and then "MTBS BLOG" at the top of the page. The article is titled "Where S-3D Is Headed According To MTBS".

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Great Turn-Out!

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! Well, our forums have been very active with good reason. Opinions aside, I think it’s very positive that everyone is passionate about S-3D and that the way the industry develops is important to them. Keep the opinions coming, but please be respectful. I wrote a blog in response to many of your statements, and while I couldn’t answer everything that was said, I’m hopeful you will find it useful. Suffice to say, 2008 is going to be an interesting year for stereoscopic 3D in the consumer markets, and I think our industry has a very exciting future ...

Return to “MTBS News”