TDVision on Forbes!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

TDVision on Forbes!

Post by PressBot »

Holy Flirking Shnitt!

Ethan Schur, Director of Marketing for TDVision, was on FORBES! I’m locked out of uploading to our galleries until the transition to dedicated hosting is complete, so here is a link to the actual source. Ethan was so excited when he saw this at GDC, he was running around the room yelling "I’M THE KING OF GAMES! I’M THE KING OF GAMES!"

When you see the clip[/b], you will understand why. I don’t follow the announcer’s introductory "niche market" statement about being "King of the Console", but all the same.

Did you pick up that new stat she mentioned about the video game industry? EIGHTEEN BILLION DOLLARS in 2007. In 2006, it was only (ONLY!) twelve billion. Where is that trickle down theory I keep hearing about?!??

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

TDVision on Forbes!

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Holy Flirking Shnitt! Ethan Schur, Director of Marketing for TDVision, was on FORBES! I’m locked out of uploading to our galleries until the transition to dedicated hosting is complete, so here is a link to the actual source. Ethan was so excited when he saw this at GDC, he was running around the room yelling “I’M THE KING OF GAMES! I’M THE KING OF GAMES!” When you see the clip, you will understand why. I don’t follow the announcer’s introductory “niche market” statement about being “King of the Console”, but all the same. Did you pick up that new ...

Return to “MTBS News”