The beauty and curse of snow. With s-3d clips and pics.

Find a good S-3D side by side video on YouTube? Share it here!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

The beauty and curse of snow. With s-3d clips and pics.

Post by Likay »

Inspirated by Yuriys post about snow. Took time before actually making it though.

Eventhough i like the winter and how the snow making things like another world, i'm really starting to long for spring.
Nice (fiktive?) story about snow. If you happens to like snow then learn from This story.

Plus some snowy pics/clips from where i live:

Image Image Image Image Image

A small clip from my backyard:

Some are using choppers to clean away snow off rooftops. The roof is overloaded of snow and noone can safely be on the roof and shovel away the snow. It looks like something from a cartoon though... (storehouse in the outskirts of town, extract using winzip/winrar if op-system refuse):

A small clip from a tour through a part of town:

A part of a forestroad cartrip on the way home from work. Be advised there's absolutely no action in this movie!
To view the clip you need to download these files: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I had to rename the files since mtbs3d don't allow other files than zips and i thought it would be unnecessary to "doublepack" them. Simply remove the ".zip" from the filenames and extract using winrar. Names before extracting should be: Small_winterroad.rar, Small_winterroad.r00 and Small_winterroad.r01

All clips side-by-side, right image first with h264 videocodec and mp3 (where there's sound). If the videos won't play then google ffdshow or k-lite codecpack.

The sun shines outside and some of the white mold is melting away. A good sign that surely lightens the mind! :D

Cheers from Småland in Sweden!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: The beauty and curse of snow. With s-3d clips and pics.

Post by cybereality »

Cool. I like snow.
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Likay wrote:If you happens to like snow then learn from This story.
That was funny!
I really like the Small Winterroad video, can I upload it to megaupload and put it on my site pls?

Here's a pic I took (dl link: http://www.3d.wep.dk/3D%20pictures/Mine ... 0_1080.jps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;):
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Great image! Snow indeed gives a magical touch to nature!

No problems about uploading elsewhere! Be my guest and thanks for asking. How did you like the chopper vid btw?
It's funny (almost a feel of danger) to see it struggling like that! :D Should have taken the vid more closer to it though. :(
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Thanks a lot! I've never seen anything like the chopper vid. Looked somewhat dangerous but guess those big roofs need to be cleared to avoid disaster.

Return to “Favorite Online S-3D Videos”