NVIDIA 195.81 Stereo Drivers Out!

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

NVIDIA 195.81 Stereo Drivers Out!

Post by Neil »

Download the latest drivers here:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_3D ... _1.19.html

These fix the CRT and DLP compatibility problems members have been complaining about. Share your findings!

Regards,
Neil
VadersApp
Cross Eyed!

Re: NVIDIA 195.81 Stereo Drivers Out!

Post by VadersApp »

In short: This fix is a joke! More problems than before. Wonder if Nvidia´s QA Team is on vacation or only non existent?
It would be so cool if the 3d vision glasses would work with iz3d´s driver.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Can you elaborate on the problems you are having with the NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision glasses? Not enough info to go on here.

Regards,
Neil
dreamingawake
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by dreamingawake »

Apparently these new drivers still don't detect DLP's properly, although I think some
CRT users are having success..

Yeah, not sure what to say or think here..but lol it's good to know they are trying.

Personally I haven't been able to use 3d on my 50" Samsung for weeks because
of this (I refuse to play with anything but the latest drivers). So for now I guess I'm stuck
on my 22" :P (So hard done by I know..) :oops:

Can't wait until it's really fixed tho !! Hopefully it's before the Xmas break, like some
we're suggesting on the Nvidia forums.
VadersApp
Cross Eyed!

Post by VadersApp »

Neil wrote:Can you elaborate on the problems you are having with the NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision glasses? Not enough info to go on here.

Regards,
Neil
Of course Neil :)

After a clean install of both driver 195.81 and Stereo driver 1.19 i fire up the setup wizard. Light of the 3D vision emitter is green and found by windows. But There is no option to choose DLP in the Setup.

But i found out a workaround. Cancel setup at this point and if you fire up a Game twice. The second time its displayed in S3D via DLP. It works but as a driver which should have gone through QA its a desaster. But holy cow, Nvidia had more than ten years to develop the driver.
ChibiChaingun
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ChibiChaingun »

Worked for my CRT. It was just like the old driver that would allow you to select "Generic CRT", but I also noticed it had the option of "Generic DLP" so not sure what it's not working for some DLP users.
Nobsi
Cross Eyed!

Post by Nobsi »

I have a Samsung 3D-ready plasma HDTV and it works again with the 1.19 3D driver set (includes Geforce driver 195.81). I could select "Generic DLP" as was possible in the V1.15 in the wizard, so for me the problem is fixed with the new driver.

Btw. I did a straight update from V1.15 to V1.19, no cleaning or whatsoever.
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

Not working with Zalman Trimon :( Anaglyph only :twisted:
lish
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by lish »

I think Nvidia has a list of the displays which has been supported in the drivers, that's why my ACER X1230p need to disguise to be a ACER H5360 by install H5360's driver when I used the old 3D vision drivers. But it has been useless with the new drivers asince 1.17.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”