[DIY] How to play interlaced MPEG files in Stereoplayer

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

[DIY] How to play interlaced MPEG files in Stereoplayer

Post by sharky »

Hi!

searching over the web, you can see that a lot of users had problems while playing interlaced mpeg files with stereoplayer. with a few simple steps you can solve this problem!

1) download and install "k-lite codec pack" (if you already have it you don't need to uninstall and then reinstall it.

(k-l cp can be downloaded here:
http://www.pc-facile.com/download/codec ... codecpack/ )

2) open the k-lite configuration tool like shown in th epicture below, and set the decoder like in the image. (click on the image to enlarge)

3) restart,

4) open stereoplayer, select the visualization tipe according to your visualization mode, (most will have Nvidia stereo drivers), load the movie, and then go fullscreen. should be 3D now.. :)

bye

sharky[/url]
Last edited by sharky on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Thx, I got misadventure.mpg to work :D (dl and installed ffdshow also) via Your guide. In sosplanet.mpg I still get 2 different images to each eye when playing with Stereoscopic Player.

Edit: ok I got sosplanet.mpg to work when I set Layout to interlaced like You wrote 8) (only problem is the 3D turn on and off constantly - do anyone get that too?)
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

no i don't.. but you can try to set different decoder combinations for those 2 codecs..
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Return to “Do it Yourself!”