Help with new 3D glasses

Mike20078800GTX
One Eyed Hopeful

Help with new 3D glasses

Post by Mike20078800GTX »

Hello, I am new to using 3D Shutter Glasses and need some help.

-I recieved my glasses today
-I connected a VGA cable from my 22" Samsung 226BW LCD to the E-Dimensional Dongle, from the E-dimension dongle to a conversion connector DVI-VGA directly into the graphics card.
-Installed Nvidia 158.22 Graphics Driver nvidia.com and 158.22 Stereo from mtbs3d.com, modified registry for (2) to (1) Hex
-When I look under Additional Properties/Stereo Properties, I cannot select my glasses. It says "Anaglyph (Red/Blue) Glasses" with no way to make a selection.

Stuff left over from Samsung 226BW (DVI Digital/VGA Analog) Contents:
DVI Cable
DVI-VGA Connector

Earlier today I tried connecting to my old 19" CRT monitor.
-It detected the glasses no problem whatsoever until I tested them and pressed escape as suggested during the enable process.

What now appears is this:Whoa! :shock:
Attention Out of Range
H:131.5Khz V:119.9Hz
I'm just very lucky that I had my 22" LCD Monitor close by because I could not even use the 19" CRT monitor directly after it showed the windows XP logo after boot postings.

I reset the CMOS and recalled the monitor defaults and still I can't take 19" CRT past the windows logo during sign in. Is there anyway to fix my 19" CRT?
Thermaltake Armor PC Case
E-VGA 680i A1 Motherboard w/ E6600
E-VGA ACS3 KO Edition Graphics
XFI ExtremeMusic Audio
E-Dimensional 3D Shutter Glassed (wired)
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

Hi Mike, I get a similar message like the one you quoted, when I force my monitor to do a refresh rate, which is way to high. Most Monitors just get about 100KHz in horizontal way, so this value seems to be much to high.

A lower resolution might also help, because the Monitor has to draw less rows for every Frame.

If you don't have a 8800GTX you could try another stereo driver pair, to get more selection possibilities. In these should also be a box to disable "use always stereo Frequency" or something like that. If this is ticked it forces the monitor to use even in windows the (too) high frequency.

Luke
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”