Splitting an analglyph into the two channels?

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
Shilar
One Eyed Hopeful

Splitting an analglyph into the two channels?

Post by Shilar »

What might I need for splitting the analglyph movie into the two channels? Software links great.
chrisjarram
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Splitting an analglyph into the two channels?

Post by chrisjarram »

Shilar wrote:What might I need for splitting the analglyph movie into the two channels? Software links great.
There is a utility out there called 'deanal' (no pun intended) and a few others.

Try speaking to Dan at http://www.underground3dmovies.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, he has the most knowledge in this area that I know of (or rather, has learnt from those that do).
XFX GTX 280 XXX,BFG 7900GTX,Q6600,4gbXMS2,3TB RAID,2xWD Raptors,MountainMods U2-UFO Case,1KW Thermaltake PSU, 3x BenQ MP720p,Full active sim setup inc actuators,shakers,wind,THX sound.CrystalEyes 3,6 wireless ED w/ hipower emitter.
Shilar
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shilar »

chrisjarram wrote:
Shilar wrote:What might I need for splitting the analglyph movie into the two channels? Software links great.
There is a utility out there called 'deanal' (no pun intended) and a few others.

Try speaking to Dan at http://www.underground3dmovies.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, he has the most knowledge in this area that I know of (or rather, has learnt from those that do).
Found the site where it's supposed to be (DeAnal) but man is it thick in Russian...
bbaron
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bbaron »

You also might want to check the avisynth development forum over at doom9.org. Someone is working on a script that might be up your alley.
agniusm
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by agniusm »

Heres all progs you need.I am getting ??? on the deanal program posibly need to change regional settings to russian. Will try later on xp machine. Below is translation of main window. If i had a source i could translate to english no problems
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Do it Yourself!”