Can't increase convergence past 75

Genesis5
One Eyed Hopeful

Can't increase convergence past 75

Post by Genesis5 »

I've been playing some Skyrim SE with the latest Geo 11 fix and I can't seem to increase the convergence past 75. I have disabled auto convergence in the d3dxdm and removed the semi colons from the hot keys. Everything works fine except it seems to be locked at 75 max. Also if I try using the F1 preset key nothing happens. I searched the forum pretty good but I couldn't see anyone else having this problem. Any advice would be appreciated!
earlwalker
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Can't increase convergence past 75

Post by earlwalker »

Genesis5 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:30 pm I've been playing some Skyrim SE with the latest Geo 11 fix and I can't seem to increase the convergence past 75. I have disabled auto convergence in the d3dxdm and removed the semi colons from the hot keys. Everything works fine except it seems to be locked at 75 max. Also if I try using the F1 preset key nothing happens. I searched the forum pretty good but I couldn't see anyone else having this problem. Any advice would be appreciated!
I am encountering the same issue. Did you find the solution?
Genesis5
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Genesis5 »

I did not! I have gone through the d3dxdm and the d3dx and tried changing a few different settings with no success yet. I will post the solution if I can figure it out.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well I had a look did you REM out line 36 in the d3dx.ini file: ;include = ShaderFixes\auto_convergenceDM.ini
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
Genesis5
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Genesis5 »

Bingo!!! Thank you so much!!!! I really do appreciate you taking the time to have a look at that. I did see a few things for auto convergence settings but somehow managed to scroll right past that one a bunch of times. Thanks so much again it is very helpful!!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Your Welcome, glad it worked have fun :)
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

This fix is still one of the older (before the batch from the last few months) geo-11 fixes where I included files like that to deal with autoconvergence. Whenever I update the fix (not really needed at this point), autoconvergence will only be controlled by the "dm_autoconvergence" setting in "d3dxdm.ini".
Genesis5
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Genesis5 »

Thank you for the information. I haven't used the Geo- 11 a lot so I was kind of fiddling trying to figure things out. Just wanted to try out some the new Skyrim mods off Nexus and play in 3D. Was a little stuck but you guys have been super helpful!! Thanks again!!

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”