edimensional + vista + 7800gtx dual-dvi, help me!

lost
One Eyed Hopeful

edimensional + vista + 7800gtx dual-dvi, help me!

Post by lost »

hello, I have a problem:
I have edimensional 3d glasses, and everything works properly; the image is correctly displayed in "stereo" mode, but the glasses don't work!
my pc: win vista, p4 650 (single core), 2g DDR2, nvidia 7800 GTX 256 with a crt monitor (hansol mazellan 900p 19" 1024x768 x 100hz)...
tested drivers: ForceWare 169.44 and 181.20 WHQL beta, for the stereo: iz3d 1.09.
in the iz3d driver, I have selected: shutter (beta) simple and blu line coded, and s3dshutter (beta) marked and all is working fine! (except for the glasses); but s3dshutter (beta) simple dosn't work ("can't load output dll" and i have tried to reinstall the driver)...
the vga have a dual dvi outpupt, so I have to use a dvi to vga adapter before the dongle...
I need a pin-mod on the vga connector (like to exclude the pin for unable to recognizing the type of monitor), or something else?
I HATE WIN XP... :-|
I saw other forums but have not found anything in my case!!!
Sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian and use google translate :)

the pins of my monitor cable (X is vacant):

-\--- O O O O O---/
--\- O O O X O---/
---\- O O O O O-/

the pin mod: (can you see that at this page: http://mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

-\--- O O O O O---/
--\- O O O O O---/
---\- O O O O X-/
(X is the pin for recognizing the model of the monitor)

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
lost
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: edimensional + vista + 7800gtx dual-dvi, help me!

Post by lost »

update
i tried the pin mod and the result is:
the glasses shutting every 4 seconds the lents in this order: right, right, left.
for example: right - 4 seconds - right - 4 seconds - left - 4 seconds - right - 4 seconds - right- 4 seconds - left...
the right shutting, is very quickly, but the left shutting, is more visible.

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”