3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
a31632
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: How to proxy a DLL if using Helixmod

Post by a31632 »

Does this also apply to 3D Migoto (for DX 11) and "regular 3D Vision"? If so likely d3dx.ini will need to be edited instead of 'dx9settings.ini', would the same format apply to 'proxy' to a different dll file?
So format as in the example mentioned: 'ProxyLib = C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition\DATA\res.dll'?

I prefer to utilize 3d Migoto instead of using third party injectors as they might also not work with Easy Anti Cheat and could be harmful potentially
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

When there's a mod that uses the same main dll file as a fix (such as "d3d11.dll" for DX11 games), you can use Ultimate ASI Loader: https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader
I had to use it in Sonic Frontiers to use the fix and Hedge Mod Manager at the same time. The mod manager insisted in creating its own "d3d11.dll", so I used Ultimate ASI Loader as "dinput8.dll" and renamed the geo-11 "d3d11.dll" to "d3d11.asi".
And then both things worked together.

In the case of DX9 fixes and something more problematic like Special K, I usually make Special K load the Helixmod dll (renamed to something else). There are examples of that in the Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria blog posts.

What eqzitara said is another option too, for other mods.
NeIVIeSiS
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by NeIVIeSiS »

masterotaku wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:36 am When there's a mod that uses the same main dll file as a fix (such as "d3d11.dll" for DX11 games), you can use Ultimate ASI Loader: https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader
I had to use it in Sonic Frontiers to use the fix and Hedge Mod Manager at the same time. The mod manager insisted in creating its own "d3d11.dll", so I used Ultimate ASI Loader as "dinput8.dll" and renamed the geo-11 "d3d11.dll" to "d3d11.asi".
And then both things worked together.

In the case of DX9 fixes and something more problematic like Special K, I usually make Special K load the Helixmod dll (renamed to something else). There are examples of that in the Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria blog posts.

What eqzitara said is another option too, for other mods.
Would this approach work for running ENB + Geo11 in Skyrim SE?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”