Forza Horizon 4

jpnn80
One Eyed Hopeful

Forza Horizon 4

Post by jpnn80 »

Hi,

Given how this game is an old and popular hit, any hope for an helix mod is surely buried but I was wondering what was the technical reason that prevented it ?
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Lysander »

It being DX12.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
petermg
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by petermg »

jpnn80 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:15 am Hi,

Given how this game is an old and popular hit, any hope for an helix mod is surely buried but I was wondering what was the technical reason that prevented it ?
Yeah DX12 but ReShade's SD3D works extremely well! I use it and it looks amazing! Not as perfect as if it were Geo11, but very very close. Only issue is some haloing at times.
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Lundamyrstrollet »

Havent tried the inofficial Superdepth Version that works with Games where the Depth Map is not available because of Online Functions, which Reshade and Superdepth Version do you use?
The Depth Map is disabled in all Games who use online functions even in Singleplayer, and i tried the "other" Versions of that Game...
Had the same Discussions with a Member (Costiq) in the Reshade Forums, the Pictures he`s posted there shows no depth, its the hole Screen that pushed into Depth...
So afaik there is no way to play Forza even in fake 3D...
@petermg would you kindly post some Screenshots,would very interesting for me if it works for you :ugeek:
Flugaren
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Flugaren »

Forza Horizon 4 is looking nice.

I''m using Geo3D a reshade addon I have written.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
costiq
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by costiq »

Lundamyrstrollet wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:02 pm Havent tried the inofficial Superdepth Version that works with Games where the Depth Map is not available because of Online Functions, which Reshade and Superdepth Version do you use?
The Depth Map is disabled in all Games who use online functions even in Singleplayer, and i tried the "other" Versions of that Game...
Had the same Discussions with a Member (Costiq) in the Reshade Forums, the Pictures he`s posted there shows no depth, its the hole Screen that pushed into Depth...
So afaik there is no way to play Forza even in fake 3D...
@petermg would you kindly post some Screenshots,would very interesting for me if it works for you :ugeek:
I'm not sure which pictures from the Reshade forum you refer to. If you refer to the ones I uploaded after my response to you, well those were screenshots from Forza Horizon 5. And they do have depth, believe moi. https://reshade.me/forum/shader-discuss ... ?start=100

And FH4 also works splendidly with Superdepth3D:

dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

Flugaren wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:10 am Forza Horizon 4 is looking nice.

I''m using Geo3D a reshade addon I have written.
can you link the post you have wrotten about usage of reshade add on ?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Flugaren wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:10 am I''m using Geo3D a reshade addon I have written.
Is it specific to this game or can it be used in other games as well?
Will this add on work on 3D Vision certified monitors or are you using on another type of display?

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”