Playing 3D Game with 3D Tablet without glasses

nautymac
One Eyed Hopeful

Playing 3D Game with 3D Tablet without glasses

Post by nautymac »

I'm purchased recently Proma 3D tablet.
It supports youtube, chrome broswer for side by side, top to bottom 3D without glasses
Also, it supports spacedesk server on PC and streaming to tablet.
I use Reshade(Depth3D) on PC and stream to tablet. I can get the stereo 3D gaming this.
But, it won't work properly because it doesn't support H.265 / HEVC Decoding And Encoding.

When I contact Proma 3D team and request to supporot moonlight streaming andriod app for 3D,
He will check and if he can add moonligh streaming app to be enable to side by side 3D.
Then, I can use all of side by side 3D gaming via this tablet.

If anyone want to know about the update, I will keep posting.
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Playing 3D Game with 3D Tablet without glasses

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

Curious to know if get side by side working.
treeeddd
Cross Eyed!

Post by treeeddd »

I've never heard of it before, and it seems be have been out for over a year now. How does the 3d compare the 3d glasses ones. Is it the same as the new 3d laptop from acer?

I don't think I can do small screen 3d, even 24" 3d monitor seems a bit small. I'm looking for a large TV that can do 3d vision someday. Not sure if I want a 3d projector due to the limited resolution, 3d projectors still stuck at 1080p right?

I would like to jump into VR as soon as the resolution gets better, that would be great for 3d gaming right?
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

treeeddd wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:31 pm I've never heard of it before, and it seems be have been out for over a year now. How does the 3d compare the 3d glasses ones. Is it the same as the new 3d laptop from acer?

I don't think I can do small screen 3d, even 24" 3d monitor seems a bit small. I'm looking for a large TV that can do 3d vision someday. Not sure if I want a 3d projector due to the limited resolution, 3d projectors still stuck at 1080p right?

I would like to jump into VR as soon as the resolution gets better, that would be great for 3d gaming right?
You can easily find large 3DTV's on the fb marketplace. My last good find was a 63" Samsung Plasma. I have more 3DTV's and 3D vision monitors than I will ever need or use, so I just picked up a wxga projector to get an even bigger picture on the wall.

The 3D tablet would be a neat avenue for glasses-less 3D. The Commander 3D tablet I have cuts the 3D resolution in half so I never tried to output nvidia 3D to it.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Tablet? What about this one:

https://youtu.be/xE8UR3r7HGs

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”