Detroit: Become Human ~?? Geo11??

aofelix
Two Eyed Hopeful

Detroit: Become Human ~?? Geo11??

Post by aofelix »

Hi, any Geo11 fixes for Detriot become human? I really dont want to move up GPU driver to get this game running. im on 452 3dv driver and according to the description on 3DFM i need to upgrade fujrther.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Detroit: Become Human ~?? Geo11??

Post by 3DNovice »

No, Geo-11 is for DirectX
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

If I remember correctly, Detroit Become Human does not require the latest drivers, only the other VK3DVision/Vulkan fixes with Ray Tracing
need the newer drivers due to the older drivers not containing the needed Vulkan extensions. The newest driver, I've installed has
been 452.06, I tried the fix and it looked fantastic. But I did not play it, since I had played it on my PS4 not too long before.

Just download it and manually install it, Read the "Read Me"
aofelix
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by aofelix »

3DNovice wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:51 pm If I remember correctly, Detroit Become Human does not require the latest drivers, only the other VK3DVision/Vulkan fixes with Ray Tracing
need the newer drivers due to the older drivers not containing the needed Vulkan extensions. The newest driver, I've installed has
been 452.06, I tried the fix and it looked fantastic. But I did not play it, since I had played it on my PS4 not too long before.

Just download it and manually install it, Read the "Read Me"
Thank you mate. As usual you're 100% correct. Got it working. It kept crashing stating needs steam to run but once I booted the vulkan 3DV up via the 3DFM and then separately opened Detroid on Steam, it hooked and worked a treat.

I'll have to write a newbie guide with all the awesome information you guys have given me,

Btw, is there anyway to get 3D from Spiderman or HZD?

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”