Kingdom Hearts 3

thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Kingdom Hearts 3

Post by thebigdogma »

A few screens...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3

Post by 3DNovice »

I'm glad to see this come to the PC, but what gets me, is the price for a 2 year old game.
I'd be so much more happier if this released on the PC at the same time as the console versions.

Anyhow, for those that just want to get a feel for the gameplay, there is a Demo version on the Microsoft store
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/kingd ... verviewtab
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Those pics look pretty good, are you using UE4 UF?

Also, has anyone tried KH1 to see if indeed it's dx12 only?
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Epic had a 23% discount on launch day. Otherwise, I was not going to get it... $60, as good as the game is, was too much for an older title.

It is the UE4 universal fix.

Haven't tried KH1... was not willing to take the risk of no DX 11 at the asking price. Besides, for me, ONE KH goes A LONG way! :D
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

Kingdom hearts 1, 2 and rechain of memories look good on the pcsx2 emulator.
https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/01/p ... 1.html?m=1
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

KINGDOM HEARTS III001_050.jpg
in some of the pictures i had to lower the separation all the way down because the shadows are not aligned, they look in a different position when looking through each eye, I wonder if any of you have an idea how to fix the shadows, and when I'm on the saving spot the light and Sora look weird as well, can you pls help me?, any ideas?. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jb2426
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jb2426 »

So, unfortunately I can't help with the shadows but I can't get the game to run with the Universal Fix without it crashing during the loading screen. How did you manage to get past that? It worked fine on my laptop but it won't stop crashing on PC with a much better GPU.
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

honestly I did not remember so I deleted the fix right now to start from scratch.
I dont know if theres any other version of the game, I am using the epic store version. I will post my findings later on.
jb2426
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jb2426 »

MaestroRoedor wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:41 pm honestly I did not remember so I deleted the fix right now to start from scratch.
I dont know if theres any other version of the game, I am using the epic store version. I will post my findings later on.
Thanks, I'm using the Epic store version as well.
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

So after uninstalling the fix, I tried geo-11 with nvidia dx 11 direct mode and it did not work it crashed. I am using nvidia 3d vision 2 set up with Asus VG248QE monitor, I have RTX 2080 Super, R5 5600x, 16GB RAM.
Next I tried 0000_Start_MIGOTO and also crashed, also 00_UE4-UniversalFix-2_Config crashed.
Then I made a new profile on 3dfix manager for kingdom hearts 3, I put the pics, I don't know if I did it right. It looks like the 3D fix manager installs the 9.06 universal fix but also mods the driver for dx11 games and then I used 00_UE4-UniversalFix-2_Config_EPIC then I chosed the mode 2 to fix the shadows and lighting, now the game works with the shadows and lights matching both eyes.
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

here are some pics with the shadows fixed
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

:woot Updating the steps to install unreal engine 3d fix on KH3 Epicgames version.
my specs rtx 2080super, windows 10 2004 build, nvidia driver 452.06, 3d vision 2 set up.

1. I toggled the option on 3d fix manager settings to show t the option to turn on the driver hack switch that is below the 3d swith on 3d fix manager. it showz up below it with the windows logo, this way you turn on the hack for all games, specially the dx11 games, but only use it on single player games or you can get banned from the multiplayer ones.

2. I used the 3dmigoto set up on the UE4 fix, then while doing the set up I chosed the option that fixes shadows and screen depth, for the next one I chose to start with these setting option I didnt turn on anything else. I let it finish the set up and then I start the game from the epic games launcher with 3d and driver hack mod activated on 3D fix manager. the game so far is flawless on 3d vision. I can say for what I see that it looks 3D vision Ready.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”