iz3d monitor not detected

ChrisB
One Eyed Hopeful

iz3d monitor not detected

Post by ChrisB »

Hey everyone, just hooked up my new iz3d monitor per the instructions and the 3d tests in the drivers "help" section aren't working properly (at least the ogre). It is saying the iz3d monitor is not detected. Says something similar when I click "Setup screens" too.

I saw another post here on the same topic and none of the tips in that thread helped. My Back panel is primary and front is secondary, and the display is extended, not cloned. I have two Radeon HD 4870's (I've tried both with crossfire enabled and disabled).

Also, I noticed a "shimmering" effect on the right half of the monitor. What could be causing this? It's too bad because the left half of the monitor looks very clear.

I've tried 1.10b and 1.09. I also tried 1.07 that came on the cd but i got a DLL error when it tried to "setup monitors".

Any help is appreciated
ChrisB
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iz3d monitor not detected

Post by ChrisB »

Was able to get it working by 'crossing' the dvi cables... in other words unplugging them at the vid card and swapping them.

While it seems like 3d is working, the shimmering issue remains. I have replaced both dvi cables individually and still have it. It seems as though if i turn the monitor off a while and let it cool it's ok for a few minutes when i turn it back on. Then the shimmering returns.

Has anyone else experienced this?
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: iz3d monitor not detected

Post by BlackQ »

Hi, ChrisB!

Do you have iZ3D connected to one card?

Regarding shimmering effect on the right half - I strongly recommend you to contact our tech support via ticket system - it may be a hardware issue and you need to make replacement

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”