Witcher 3 next gen with ray tracing

Marin3D
One Eyed Hopeful

Witcher 3 next gen with ray tracing

Post by Marin3D »

Well this gets my blood flowing ;) Releasing for PC and new consoles somewhere next year

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020 ... g-and-more

This might be an great case for Helifax's wish list of technologies to work on.

Cheers, Marin3D
Shift-E
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Witcher 3 next gen with ray tracing

Post by Shift-E »

Well this is a definite surprise, just when I thought I had done my last playthrough of Witcher 3 :shock:

1) I hope its compatible with all existing mods, but something tells me it won't be

2) we hope it includes Vulkan for ray tracing options, but I am going to guess its DX12 only

regardless, very interesting and cool of CDPR to release for free basically. As if everyone didn't love them already haha

edit: just saw they are also adding HDR to both versions of the game, better late than never! :mrgreen:
whyme466
Certif-Eyed!

Post by whyme466 »

Mass Effect Trilogy remaster could be interesting, as well - https://www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-tr ... ed-release.
Dual boot VR/3D Vision disk partitioning (multiple SSDs). 3D Vision - Windows 10 v1809, 425.31 driver, 32 GB, i9-9900X@4.5 GHz, hybrid-cooled 2080Ti, 4K LG E6 OLED TV with EDID. VR/geo-11 - 3080Ti with Vive Pro 2, also have Aero, wireless lens-modified Vive Pro, Index, Reverb G2, Pimax 8K.
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

I'm actually not too entusiastic about the possibility of them updating the engine and completely breaking the current game in the perfect 3d we enjoy, way more important than these features as far as I am concerned.
I honestyl hope this is a serperate version of the game ala Skyrim special editon.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”