Halo MCC 3D?

Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Halo MCC 3D?

Post by Muojo »

Um unless I'm dumb, I just searched this forum for Halo MCC but see nothing on it. Has the community modded this to work in 3D?

Also what happened with Red Dead Redemption 2?
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Halo MCC 3D?

Post by Necropants »

I think Djrk grabbed it and refunded when he found unfixable issues.

As for RDR2 I think it's unfixable due to it either being Vulkan or dx12 can't remember which. I think people where using the super depth work around to play in sbs mode.
Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Post by Muojo »

Necropants wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:32 pm I think Djrk grabbed it and refunded when he found unfixable issues.

As for RDR2 I think it's unfixable due to it either being Vulkan or dx12 can't remember which. I think people where using the super depth work around to play in sbs mode.
Unfixable issues?
DJ-RK
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by DJ-RK »

I wouldn't say it's unfixable. I just loaded it up and once I saw the state it was in I noped right out, and decided I didn't care enough to play it so I wouldn't even bother trying. I think I had like 4-6 minutes clocked in before I refunded (90% of which was spent in menu's / loading), lol.

Pretty sure a bunch of geometry wasn't showing, like PC's / NPC's were invisible (including yourself, MasterChief). I imagine that's probably fixable via some combination of driver profile settings and/or textureoverrides, which I find tedious beyond all hell to deal with. This is one area that masterotaku is quite proficient in dealing with, and I'm pretty sure he expressed interest in playing/fixing these someday, so you may still be in luck.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

DJ-RK wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:20 amThis is one area that masterotaku is quite proficient in dealing with, and I'm pretty sure he expressed interest in playing/fixing these someday, so you may still be in luck.
Yes, I'm interested. But I'm busy with other games right now. I may buy it when all its games are out and it's at least 50% off :p.
If things and invisible even when you toggle 3D off ingame, it may just be a matter of setting "DX10VSCBNumber" and "DX10DSCBNumber" to 14 in 3Dmigoto.
Necropants wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:32 pm As for RDR2 I think it's unfixable due to it either being Vulkan or dx12 can't remember which.
Both of them, Vulkan and DX12, as an option.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”