Gears of War Comic Book Series! MTBS S-3D Settings Guide RC1

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

I just got word that DC Comics and Epic Games have announced plans for a comic book series based on the Gears of War video game. I hear so much about this game from our members, I’m going to have to make arrangements to review it. Wouldn’t it be cool if the Gears of War comic book was in 3D and it came with anaglyph glasses? Dare to dream!

Unfortunately, the sequel to the original Gears of War is going to be Xbox only - at least for now. I think this happened with the original Gears of War before their PC release, so there is hope!

Speaking of 3D, I put up a release candidate stereoscopic 3D settings guide. It’s my first crack at it and I’m open to making changes and revisions. Check it out HERE
and post your thoughts HERE[/b].

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

I just got word that DC Comics and Epic Games have announced plans for a comic book series based on the Gears of War video game. I hear so much about this game from our members, I’m going to have to make arrangements to review it. Wouldn’t it be cool if the Gears of War comic book was in 3D and it came with anaglyph glasses? Dare to dream! Unfortunately, the sequel to the original Gears of War is going to be Xbox only – at least for now. I think this happened with the original Gears ...

Return to “MTBS News”