MTBS, Epic Games, and THQ Inc. Jointly Presenting at SIGGRAPH

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

"When you see games like ours running with proper stereoscopic 3D equipment it is a fantastic experience." - Mark Rein, VP and Co-Founder of Epic Games.

When it "Reins", it pours!

MTBS has the distinct honor of presenting at SIGGRAPH 2008 twice this year.

On August 11th at the Computer Animation Festival, I will be giving a crash course on stereoscopic 3D gaming technology. Then, jointly with Mark Rein, VP and Co-Founder of Epic Games, we will be demonstrating Unreal Tournament 3 on a Real D projection system. Perhaps another MTBS announcement will be made at this event?

On August 12th during "The (Gorilla) Studio" venue, I will be doing a more hands-on demonstration of available PC S-3D equipment, but this time I will be joined by Danny Bilson, the VP of Creative Development for THQ Inc. Popular THQ titles include the Company of Heroes series and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, among others. Audience members will be able to try equipment out first-hand.

Here is a link to our pending press release[/b] that is expected to go out later today.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

“When you see games like ours running with proper stereoscopic 3D equipment it is a fantastic experience.” – Mark Rein, VP and Co-Founder of Epic Games. When it “Reins”, it pours! MTBS has the distinct honor of presenting at SIGGRAPH 2008 twice this year. On August 11th at the Computer Animation Festival, I will be giving a crash course on stereoscopic 3D gaming technology. Then, jointly with Mark Rein, VP and Co-Founder of Epic Games, we will be demonstrating Unreal Tournament 3 on a Real D projection system. Perhaps another MTBS announcement will be made at this event? On August 12th during ...

Return to “MTBS News”