New M3GA Updates, 3D Gaming Summit 2011

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

One of the challenges of doing game reviews in stereoscopic 3D is finding games that work!  Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction and Split Second were added to MTBS' 3D Game Analyzer today.  All the driver developers were informed that we wanted to test and review these games weeks ago, and it appears that everyone including DDD, iZ3D, and Nvidia are having trouble getting these titles to work well in 3D.  We have no idea how someone rated Split Second a Platinum.  Please share your results in the comments below.  Maybe our findings were different?

Read full article...
Carandiru
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: New M3GA Updates, 3D Gaming Summit 2011

Post by Carandiru »

Hehe it looked really good to me. So I gave it a platinum - I didn't see any errors.
Neil

Re: New M3GA Updates, 3D Gaming Summit 2011

Post by Neil »

Ahah! Thanks for the submission. We'd like more people to use the service if possible, so all help appreciated.

Share some screenshots. Maybe my results are unique, or we aren't using the same measuring stick, drivers, etc.

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

M3GA Logo

One of the challenges of doing game reviews in stereoscopic 3D is finding games that work!  Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction and Split Second were added to MTBS' 3D Game Analyzer today.  All the driver developers were informed that we wanted to test and review these games weeks ago, and it appears that everyone including DDD, iZ3D, and Nvidia are having trouble getting these titles to work well in 3D.  We have no idea how someone rated Split Second a Platinum.  Please share your results in the comments below.  Maybe your findings were different?

Return to “MTBS News”