Mount and blades 2 bannerlord Early Acces

stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Mount and blades 2 bannerlord Early Acces

Post by stfparis17 »

good evening
the game is released in early access on March 31, 2020
Do we have any information or feedback from players who tested the beta to play in 3d vision?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCk6Jk7DvrA
b4thman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Mount and blades 2 bannerlord Early Acces

Post by b4thman »

This game is a must for different reasons (in my opinion). I have just bought it and 3D Visions is good, the only problems I have seen so far:

- Shadows are wrong.
- Sky: clouds are wrong.

Edit: I have found a problem with Battleye, if I want to play in multiplayer mode this game (multiplayer is really the essence of the game). Battleye blocks a dll related to Nvidia 3D Vision and 3D does not kick in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Hello and thank you for this return
I still hesitate to take it myself .. so if it is not fully playable in 3d vision (I only play solo) then I possibly wait for a 3d fix.
Thank you all the same for this review of the game in 3d vision
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

I asked TaleWorlds support about the dll problem and they say the file must have Digital signature.
This file does not have digital signature on my computer. No idea about this problem, it is the 1st time I run into this.
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Now with the last update 1.0.4 the stereo does not start

Edit: false alarm, now I have to alt+tab to start stereo.

It is also possible to play multiplayer in stereo, just do not install battleye when it ask.
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Lundamyrstrollet »

Works like a charm with the Mount&Blade warband Profile, Shadows and AO off, only outlines when select Citys, great Game and the greatest Steam Release this Year so far...
Amazing (content) for a Early Access Game, and for that few turkish Guys. That Game with modded Enhancements will be last the next 10 Years like its predecessor...
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Lundamyrstrollet wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:18 pm Works like a charm with the Mount&Blade warband Profile, Shadows and AO off, only outlines when select Citys, great Game and the greatest Steam Release this Year so far...
Amazing (content) for a Early Access Game, and for that few turkish Guys. That Game with modded Enhancements will be last the next 10 Years like its predecessor...

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback on this game.
So if I understand correctly, you must take the profile of Mount & Blade warband and remove some settings to see the game turn into 3d vision?
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

hello slim
one taking the warband profile ok the 3d s active
but I have black mosaics that appear on the screen.
and in linen, the shadows reflecting the hills and plains have an unpleasant reflection.
I expected much better.
Because games with 3d would be great
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Warband profile works exactly with the same problems as Bannerlord itself.

I tried Compatibility Mode (CM) using Assassins Creed III profile (you only have to associate ...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client), and apparently it seems ok, but I can not modify convergence (without tweaking convergence the result is very flat). I have tested also with Battlefiled 4 and Bioshock Infinite, and the result is the same.

I know CM is not the best choice normally, but with a few games the result is good enough (and of course much better performance).
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

finally by putting the Warband profile well and by configuring and removing in the game graphics options certain options like shadows ... Ambient
it goes well and the rendering is still correct 8 out of 10
A small 3d fix allowing a polish stroke and it will be great
let's go back ...people interested?
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

A would say only 5 out of 10. A quick test shows that shadows (very important) are completely wrong, sky is wrong (clouds, sun, etc), HUD is wrong, and some small details (ghosting, hair,...). I think this game is maybe close to be good, but I don't think it is playable this way using Nvidia 3D Vision.
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Did not encounter such Problems... With Shadows and AO off i didnt see any wrong effects... 425 Driver Warband Profile... Quick Test is useless with wrong Settings and not reading this Thread carefully, all youve seen is depended with shadows and AO on. HUD is 2D off course. Aliasing off too...Played over 60 Hrs so far
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

I read perfectly what you said, maybe you did not read me carefully. Of course if you disable shadows, you don't see wrong shadows, and that is the most improtant "wrong" thing to lower the final score (this game lose a lot of interest without shadows). Clouds/sun do not render at the right distance, and it has nothing to do with AO. Also HUD is wrong, and that makes the score lower (it does not matter if can be fixed or not, it is wrong). In essence, what I said is that, to me, this game is better played without glasses. I prefer to say the truth instead of pushing anybody to buy this game thinking to play using 3D, because he is not going to play this game with the glasses (at least not without any possible future fix).

Other possible minor problem (like what happen with the hair) are not important at all. My 5 score is about the 1st paragraph.
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Srry, after further testin i think you are absolutely right, apologizes! I didnt read your Comment carefully, so i have to blame myself for that...Hopefully one of our remaining ShaderHackers has the Time and mood to encounter the last remaining issues even in this Early Access State...
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Lundamyrstrollet wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:52 pm Srry, after further testin i think you are absolutely right, apologizes! I didnt read your Comment carefully, so i have to blame myself for that...Hopefully one of our remaining ShaderHackers has the Time and mood to encounter the last remaining issues even in this Early Access State...

bjr
I agree with you above.
Hoping for a 3d fix to allow this very good game (still need to be fine-tuned and balanced) to be playable in 3d vision as was warband
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

I wonder if anyone is working on a 3D-fix for this game? I would very much hope.
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

You can play using Compatibility Mode in both, single and multiplayer.

If Mount & Blade 2 - Bannerlord receives the same support and care than Mount & Blande - Warband, I think this is my game for this and the next year (at least). To play multiplayer I thing I would use CM even if there were a 3dfix, because the performance. The only real thing that annoys me is the halo, but I can live with it.
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

Only Real 3D is our right way :)
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

RS422 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:40 am Only Real 3D is our right way :)
Well, it's an early access game so good luck with that! I'm fairly sure you've been around for a while and on the old forums too, so you'll be aware that there is a risk that every patch with break a hand coded 3d fix.
Probably best to use compatibility mode unless you can fix it yourself.
Win 10 1903 (Via 3dfix manager - Non DCH)/W11, 11700K, Gigabyte 2080Ti OC, Samsung G9, LG 3d OLED, 4k Projector, WMR Odyssey+
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

I can not stay without writting in this post. This game is awesome in every sense to me (the taste, the love for real battle, the playability, etc). It is in early stage as the devs say, but I don't thing the engine is going to change in terms of 3D compatibility. This game is receiving a lot of effort getting better and better (more content, better optimizations, more details on graphics, better playability, etc). To me this is clearly the BEST, and I can't understand why companies make so big effors on making so big stupid games most of the times. Bannerlord is an adult game, made to play.

In terms of 3D compatibility, I really am not very enthusiastic about having a good 3dfix (even though I have the curiosity), mostly because the Compatibility Mode of this game works the best it can do, and this game needs very good fps to play multiplayer properly. CM mode is the way to play this game (to me), I have 12 cores (6+6) and this game needs all of the working together and without any tripping. Anyways, sometimes I don't understand how this world works. The popularity seems not to be the way it deserves (in my opinion), specially when everybody knows that the development of the game is going to receive more and more contet with the time..., this is not a game to make cash and leave quickly to make other things, it is very probable thath it is going to receive a lot of support over the next years ( i think that is maily the reason because it is still called early access today).
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

I loved the original(s), it's probably up with any other game I've played in terms of just fun and addictiveness.
The games are popular, they're not just promoted with big money adverts or anything. Steam charts shows a respectable following, although the numbers have declined since launch.
I will definitely pick this up at some point!
Win 10 1903 (Via 3dfix manager - Non DCH)/W11, 11700K, Gigabyte 2080Ti OC, Samsung G9, LG 3d OLED, 4k Projector, WMR Odyssey+

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”