The games what You miss in 3D

Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

The games what You miss in 3D

Post by Skawen »

Just thought about which 3 games I miss, which don't have 3d vision fix or it can't be done by some kind of restrictions. Not talking about Super depth or CMU, but real 3D.

And was interested in what games miss other forum members.

My list of top 3 games is:

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
2. Far Cry 5
3. The Crew 2
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Re: The games what You miss in 3D

Post by Chtiblue »

Yep and Far Cry New Dawn as it doesn't have EAC limitation…
So right now I'm playing this one on Vorpx with my Hp Reverb
costiq
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by costiq »

RDR 2
Assasin's Creed Origins
Assasin's Creed Odyssey
ToThePoint
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ToThePoint »

1 Star Citizen (Originally worked in 3D Vision, with minor adjustments. It looked great. :( )
2 Rage 2
3 Doom Eternal (Will miss it in 3D)

...all courtesy of the Vulkan API.
Intel Core i7 6850k @ 3.6 Ghz (Liquid Cooled: Corsair Hydro H115i), 2x GTX 1080 Ti, HB SLI @ x16x16 (Air Cooled), GTX 1060 Dedicated PhysX, 32Gb RAM Kingston Predator
Asus X-99 Deluxe II Motherboard, Corsair Obsidian 1000D Super Tower, Win7 Pro (442.19), Win8.1 (441.66), Ubuntu, Rog Swift PG27VQ 3D (1440p), HTC Vive
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

RDR 2 ofc :)
Far Cry 5 + New Dawn
Mafia 3, sigh DHR....

And not so far away anymore, and above all before mentioned games, def. game of the next decade... Cyberpunk 2077 :shutter
harisukro
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by harisukro »

Will be fantastic Mafia trilogy in full 3D glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1kXwlL1B9E
Cowboybob
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cowboybob »

Automobilista 2
for3donly
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by for3donly »

total war three kingdoms
asssin odissey
KrysaRat
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by KrysaRat »

I reckon these three, not examples with the broadest appeal exactly, but sod it - the question was asked!
DCS Flightsim
Penumbra mods (Twilight, Archaic etc)
Control (more mainstream that)
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Path of Exile.

FTP action rpg that is as far as I am concerned better than Diablo and Grim Dawn.
Used to work perfectly in 3D and was the example I used as the best isometric example of Toyification around.
Sadly over time the developers have broken it with updates to the game engine, and I haven't had much success in resolving the remaining issues.
bobisz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bobisz »

harisukro wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:45 am Will be fantastic Mafia trilogy in full 3D glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1kXwlL1B9E
Hear hear! I can't believe how good the M1 remake looks. It would be an absolute dream to play it in 3D!
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
helifax
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by helifax »

Having played Detroit: Become Human both on the PS4Pro (back in 2018) and now on the PC (2020) and finishing at least 10 times...
The last thing I want to do is playing the game in VR (using HelixVision) on a gigantic 3D Screen (IMAX like)! I am sure I will play the game at least another 10x times!

Red Dead Redemption 2 comes next in my mind, and not to forget DOOM Eternal (or any of the newer Vulkan-based Wolfenstein games.)

Yeah...The list gets longer and longer the more I think about it :3D

Cheers,
Helifax
http://3dsurroundgaming.com:
- Home of Vk3DVision & OGL3DVision - Play your favourite Vulkan & OpenGL games in Stereoscopic 3D using Nvidia 3DVision or Virtual Reality ;)
- Home of some of my UHD "Surround/Eyefinity"/21:9/32:9 Fixes. (Or you can always check http://pcgamingwiki.com/)

Want to contribute to the development of Vk3DVision? You can check my Patreon Page for the project: https://www.patreon.com/Vk3DVision.
If you "still" like my project but don't want to contribute monthly you can always send me a PayPal: tavyhomeppal@hotmail.com.

You can always follow me on Twitter: @OctavianVasilov
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by mistersvin21 »

Shadow Warrior 2 !!
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

Assasin's Creed Origins
Assasin's Creed Odyssey
Far Cry 5 + New Dawn
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

So long waited for the game Age of Empires 4 , but now when it's out unfortunately it's only dx12 :(

Hoped that it at least will be Vulkan :(
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

DX12 Must Die !!!
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zappologist »

More and more games are DX12 only. Some of them are really good games now, so it starts to get really sad.
Guardians of the Galaxy sounds like an excellent game I'd like, and the new Jurassic World is DX12 only as well. I've played the first one in 3D (shadows off) and it was simply awesome. Breaks my heart to not play the new one.
I see this more and more nowadays. Even with my limited play time, it gets to be quite depressing. Too many DX12 only games.

By the way, I've never tried so far, but DX12 games cannot even be played in Compatibility Mode / fake 3D, right?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
helifax
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by helifax »

ToThePoint wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:36 pm 1 Star Citizen (Originally worked in 3D Vision, with minor adjustments. It looked great. :( )
2 Rage 2
3 Doom Eternal (Will miss it in 3D)

...all courtesy of the Vulkan API.
Not sure if you know.. but Doom Eternal has a fix (it's currently broken though;) Rage 2 doesn't have a fix yet, but one will be added :)

EDIT:
BAHHH! I replied to an Ancient POST not realising it was published 2 years ago :D Sorry :P
http://3dsurroundgaming.com:
- Home of Vk3DVision & OGL3DVision - Play your favourite Vulkan & OpenGL games in Stereoscopic 3D using Nvidia 3DVision or Virtual Reality ;)
- Home of some of my UHD "Surround/Eyefinity"/21:9/32:9 Fixes. (Or you can always check http://pcgamingwiki.com/)

Want to contribute to the development of Vk3DVision? You can check my Patreon Page for the project: https://www.patreon.com/Vk3DVision.
If you "still" like my project but don't want to contribute monthly you can always send me a PayPal: tavyhomeppal@hotmail.com.

You can always follow me on Twitter: @OctavianVasilov
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

helifax wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:25 pm
EDIT:
BAHHH! I replied to an Ancient POST not realising it was published 2 years ago :D Sorry :P
:lol:
Zappologist wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:39 pm I see this more and more nowadays. Even with my limited play time, it gets to be quite depressing. Too many DX12 only games.

By the way, I've never tried so far, but DX12 games cannot even be played in Compatibility Mode / fake 3D, right?
Yes you can but you need a SBS, T&B or interlieved 3D display to play them with SuperDepth 3D
3DNovice wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:01 pm Perhaps they could be played in Geometry 3D.

Flugan had some rough prototypes, but was ignored it seems, I was the only one that commented in his post.

He never posted again, so yah, probably not going to happen.

Unless he moved to Discord, as I suggested.
Yep Flugan is on Discord
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zappologist »

Helifax, this is incredible news, looking forward to playing Rage 2 at some point. Thank you for all the things you keep doing for our moribund hobby :-)

Chitiblue, that's great to hear. I'm thinking about buying a DX12 game (maybe Horizon Zero Dawn would be a good candidate, as it will never get a fix) and trying out SuperDepth. Is there any guide that I can use to do this? I've not explored this yet, and my guess is that it's far from "plug and play", as anything about our stereovision niche ever is.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

I don't "miss" almost anything, but I'm annoyed by not being able to fix DX12 games because there are no tools for that.
Resident Evil Village, Horizon Zero Dawn, some DX12 games with ray tracing...

I really really hope that Elden Ring can be played in DX11 (at least as an option). If not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLPGCCUfnY

Two years ago I was also pissed about The Surge 2 using Vulkan, but it turned out well thanks to Helifax's Vk3DVision.
Kermitou
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Kermitou »

Does it remain some hope for FAR CRY 5, NEW DAWN, MAFIA TRILOGY, AC ODISSEY, AC ORIGIN, CRYSIS TRILOGY REMASTERTED :( :? :roll: ? Thank you :D
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

Kermitou wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:43 am Does it remain some hope for
Kermitou wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:43 am MAFIA TRILOGY
Someday! I fixed a bit of Mafia III one day, and then stopped. I want the remake of the first game to be on GOG.
Kermitou wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:43 am CRYSIS TRILOGY REMASTERTED
DJ-RK was fixing the first game, at least some time ago. I don't know if he'll touch the others.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Kermitou wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:43 am Does it remain some hope for FAR CRY 5, NEW DAWN, MAFIA TRILOGY, AC ODISSEY, AC ORIGIN, CRYSIS TRILOGY REMASTERTED :( :? :roll: ? Thank you :D
Anvil Engine games like AC cannot be fixed because horrible Performance in 3D

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”