No useable drivers since reinstal of my OS.Need Help pls

juliensxthecity
One Eyed Hopeful

No useable drivers since reinstal of my OS.Need Help pls

Post by juliensxthecity »

hi
i'm new here, and i'm novice at english speaking...

I have reinstalled my vista 64bits and now, i can't launch any 3D control panel. :|
I try with differents drivers of 3D, differents drivers of my 3D card, nothing.

I have a 22" zalman display and a 260gtx. I am on vista 64bits but before with all those hardware it worked.
I had to reinstall my system and now it can't work.
When i click and the two deskop shortcuts of the 3D stereo it say : "problem of shortcut, the element "cible" in not findable..."

(en français car là je parle beaucoup mieux français , je n'arrive plus à utiliser quelconque driver de 3d stereo car l'os ne trouve plus jamais les cibles des raccourcis.
J'ai essayé plein de drivers 3D stereo, pareil pour la carte 3D, et j'ai même réinstallé plusieurs fois l'OS...).

I don't know what doing ... Can i have a help please ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Re: No useable drivers since reinstal of my OS.Need Help pls

Post by Tril »

After you install the NVIDIA stereo driver, the file should get copied to the folder C:\windows\system32 and maybe also C:\Windows\systemWOW64 since you are using Vista 64. Try to manually search for the file and manually make a shortcut.
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

juliensxthecity
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: No useable drivers since reinstal of my OS.Need Help pls

Post by juliensxthecity »

hi and thks.
I won against the system ^^.
In fact i suppose the 3Dstereo drivers think be youngest of the 3d card drivers. It's false, i tryed with many lasts drivers.

I supposed the drivers were not really installed. So i oppen the drivers with Winzip and i copy all file he contened in the fallowing directory c:\windows\system32.

Then the two programs works...

I suppose the drivers wan't to install completely but any reason, and i may don't copy files. It aksed me to place shortcuts so i thunk it was ready... it wasn't...

It works normaly now.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”