Need Tips for HAWX 2 on Perception

RemyJesse
One Eyed Hopeful

Need Tips for HAWX 2 on Perception

Post by RemyJesse »

Hi guys,

Ever since the rift came out I've been dying to play a combat fight simulator with first person view. Hawx is not the greatest game around, I know. But ever since I first got my eyefinity screens a few years ago I played so many hours of Hawx 2 on it with my joystick that ever since I orderded my Rift I've been hoping to one day replay Hawx 2 on the Rift.

Now I'm actually quite suprised that after some messing around the game stopped crashing and actually booted up nicely in stereoscopic 3d. The menu works perfectly and everything seems fine until I load up a level - which is to be expected. I can see the plane and my HUD, the game starts playing, no terrain whatsoever appears - just black, the game runs for a while and then seems to get stuck. Sometimes it crashes, other times I can still get back to the menu.

I realise that Im probably one of the few (if not only) people in search for a solution. Especially since it requires Uplay to launch. Sigh*

But I feel as if there is still basic stuff I could try that I am overlooking. Any help or tips that could give me just a glimpse of what it would have been like would be greatly appreciated :-).

Thanks!

If anyone has advice on other combat simulators that are playable with the Rift, I'd love to hear about that too. But I'll still be set on getting Hawx to work :-).

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”