Occulus personalities

yautjacetanu
Two Eyed Hopeful

Occulus personalities

Post by yautjacetanu »

One thing I think I've noticed that is quite interesting is how much personality oculus has. I remember particularly noticing how much personality Reggie had when he announced the wii in English for the first time and then thinking how few people were as exciting to listen to as him (Microsoft and sony don't seem to be able to get non-Japanese people who has any charisma). There are a bunch of really awesome personalities in the industry like Will Wright and Gabe.

However, with Oculus I feel like have a ton of really great public speakers. Palmer Luckey, Nate, Brendan and of course John Carmack are all people that can hold their own in an interview and have a distinct personality that kind of makes you want to hear what they have to say on par with the others I mentioned.

What do you think? Is this just cause I'm following Oculus religiously that I think this?
TheHolyChicken
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Occulus personalities

Post by TheHolyChicken »

There is a certain buzz and charisma about them. Also, Palmer is definitely not your normal head of a $100 million+ company.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.
remosito
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by remosito »

Love me my Palmer.

But for explaining the Rift tech to a camera. Nate is unbeatable in my opinion!

And the two together in one of the CES vids (forgot which one) was such a perfect showcase of awesome chemistry.
Starcitizen - Elite:Dangerous - Xing - Gallery: Six Elements - Among the sleep - Theme Park Studio - The Stomping Land - Son of Nor - Obduction - NOWHERE - Kindom Come : Deliverance - Home Sick - prioVR
MrGreen
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by MrGreen »

TheHolyChicken wrote:There is a certain buzz and charisma about them. Also, Palmer is definitely not your normal head of a $100 million+ company.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Marulu
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Marulu »

Visit my website! http://mushroomtomatoes.com/
yautjacetanu
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by yautjacetanu »

I'm kind of looking forward to another repeat of Palmer and Carmack!!! That was an amazing
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I knew that image would still be floating around. Too funny.
Drewbdoo
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Drewbdoo »

I love that picture. You have to admit that Palmer has quote a photogenic derp face.

Return to “Oculus VR”