Post by BlackShark »

Starting Benchmarks with v1.08 to compare the performance with 1.09 tomorrow
mastRmind
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mastRmind »

Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

PLEASE read through our forum posts here before just downloading and installing ;)

http://forum.iz3d.com/viewforum.php?f=20

Have a great weekend!
yomer
Cross Eyed!

Post by yomer »

BlackQ wrote:just be careful it it beta and my birthday.... started 2 hours 43 minutes ago :D
Vadim,
Is your birthday on Sept 6th, or Sept 5th? Today, Sept 5 is my 25th birthday. It would be a great coincidence if it was on the same day as yours. If not, then almost coincidence. :P Happy Birthday!!
jumbo_spaceman
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by jumbo_spaceman »

Shutters don't work at all for me. The screen produces both views and dithers between them, but the glasses don't shutter. Looks like they are not getting a signal. This seems to be the main problem on the beta forum as well so i know it's not a hardware malfunction. :cry:
shonofear
Cross Eyed!

Post by shonofear »

yea, same here,
shutter probs
BUT
i got interlaced working though,
just used the ED.exe to activate the glasses and selected interlaced output on iz3d driver.
can also use the ED.exe and select Page Flip then at least the glasses shutter and get stereo effect
but problem still remains with sync and refresh rate :roll:

I was also thinking,
how would one change like refresh rate/resolution inside the IZ3D driver console? (just like the NV one)

Cheers
HaPPy B'DaY
waiting patiently......
jumbo_spaceman
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by jumbo_spaceman »

I guess the driver just uses your current refresh/resolution. It would be a good option to include though. I'm guessing the shutter signaling might have been omitted last minute by accident. I hope we get an updated BETA at some point. This driver carries great promise, but functionality is still missing. At least I get to mess with anaglyph.
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

I have Sept 6th - but sitting at my desk at 2AM it is hard to understand dates in different time belts.

Yes, we so shutter problem - we already have some smart advice and good proposals from our user how to add some signalling to help shutter glasses to work together with iZ3D driver. Let us try some things on Monday - may be it will help. We also need to verify VR920 output - we followed their API but may be made some mistakes.

thank you guys from your congratulations and your help with beta testing!!! Our team will concentrate on all bugs on Monday
chrisdfw
Cross Eyed!

Post by chrisdfw »

Is there any update on the shutter glasses support?

Thanks!
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

not yet - problem is still there - I'll talk with one hardware guy tomorrow to check some ways around this...

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”