Screens Switched and Hotkeys dont work? Help?

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
jcssk
One Eyed Hopeful

Screens Switched and Hotkeys dont work? Help?

Post by jcssk »

Using Vireio Perception 1.1.0 on skyrim. This is my first time using Vireio Perception and launching skyrim. I did everything It said to do in the read me for skyrim before launching. After launching the screens are really off, so off that I think they are switched. When I have the oculus on it feels like im cross eyed. None of the hotkeys seem to do anything I tried hitting F2 F5 F6 and ctrl+I none do anything. It also looks like the screen is to far up vertically. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?/ might need to do to get it working properly? I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this stuff so go easy on me.
mr.uu
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Screens Switched and Hotkeys dont work? Help?

Post by mr.uu »

I do not have tried skyrim yet.
But to fix the cross-eye, edit the vireio profiles.xml, look for the skyrim line and alter the swapeyes entry.

Hope that helps....
jcssk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jcssk »

nope I changed it from false to true and it doesn't look like it changed anything.
LordJuanlo
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by LordJuanlo »

I tried Dirt 2 yesterday and numpad 0 wasn't working, 3D stereo was always enabled. F6 to swap eyes didn't work either.
Comunidad española de RV / Spanish VR Community
alexyoshi
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexyoshi »

got same issues...
jcssk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jcssk »

Maybe its just this version of Vireio Perception? Ill try downloading an older build later and see if it works. In the mean time is anyone running the newest Vireio Perception driver without any problems or is it just a select few?
jcssk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jcssk »

I downloaded the Perception D3D proxy beta build and now the eyes are synced but it only shows the top left of the game 75% of the screen is blacked out. -_-
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

If you're talking about the current version of Vireio found on vireio.com, we are well aware of these problems - especially the inactive keyboard controls. Working on it...

Regards,
Neil
Ryuuken24
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ryuuken24 »

Was so excited to play the new games, to be bummed out to find out none of the control keys are working, not even direct change the config file work. Too bad, it actually looked promising. Best of luck!
morebeat
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by morebeat »

I have the same Problems with Psychonauts. No Hotkeys and swapped eyes?! Gladly you're working on it! ^^

Return to “Development / General Discussion”