Olympus 3d camera sp-815 uz

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Olympus 3d camera sp-815 uz

Post by Dom »

I got this camera for my birthday and its pretty decent. The 3d functions are limited like it does not zoom and no flash. Its not a pro camera but it does work good. You also have to take two pictures to sync them together since there is only one lens. The 3d effect is pretty outstanding though and I wanted to share some pictures of our yard.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=oly ... ORM=HDRSC2
P6060172.JPG
P6060171.JPG
P6060170.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dom on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evenios
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Olympus 3d camera sp-815 uz

Post by Evenios »

interesting. though i imagine an actual 3d camera would do better but i guess its nice to have a feature built in anyways :-)
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Yeah the two lens system is ideal but further down the road I see cameras supporting raw 3d input from one lens, I think companies are aiming for an integrated 3d ecosystem because of the success of flat panel display units and micro arcutecture. Plus where I live 3d is not really a class here, its considered a very expensive hobby.

I'm thinking about getting a 2d action cam maybe redo it into 3d, the video I want is my bicycle exercising, so that I can view it in the winter and catch all the innuendoes I missed by biking so hard.

I also noticed that wearing red/blue glasses in some thumbnails in windows explorer shows a depth view. I still can't figure out how to draw a red/blue image from scratch though :ponder.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Evenios
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Evenios »

you can convert side by side images into red+ blue anagylph using 3d photo maker i think? is it called? i forgot its a free converter that works well :-) use it with my new 3d camera.

I think the only major downside to using one lens to make a 3d image is that the image has pretty much has to be of something static. scenes with people or what unless they stay exactly still wont quite work but hey still better then nothing ;-) i got my 3d camera so i can see it in the oculus rift when i get it i know the resolution will be low but im sure the full color 3d effect will be nice! (as someone released a nice 3d photo /video viewer for it!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Yes I did get stereo photo maker from .jpn I have not spent alot of time doing photos but I plan on adding a library. I've had a few cameras and have been fascinated by the dark color mystery it can produce.

I do want to try and sneak a 3d video camera into the house sometime, i seen that jvc 3d camera that looked pretty nice. I saw it online for a little under a thousand dollars. I'll have to look more into the camera shops hardware sales.

I also been trying to find a good 3d modeling animation studio, I asked Magix co. years ago if they would offer something that does hollywood effects, so I been waiting to see if they would release a nice program.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”