Dear Esther Steam Key Giveaway

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
ElectroPulse
Cross Eyed!

Dear Esther Steam Key Giveaway

Post by ElectroPulse »

Hello, all!

(I apologize if this is in the wrong subforum... I looked through the listing of forums, and decided to put it here because it is supported by Vireio. Feel free to move as necessary (or simply delete it... I don't expect it to be needed for long)).

I've been keeping an eye out, waiting for Dear Esther to go on sale on Steam so I could buy it before receiving my Oculus Rift, since Vireio supports it.

Anyway, this evening I entered several giveaways on a steam gift site. I then discovered that it is included in a choose-your-price Indie bundle, and promptly bought it along with the other games.

So, about 45 minutes later, I receive an email notifying me that I won a code for Dear Esther...

Since I already have it, I figured I'd come on here and give the extra code away to some other person who would want to play it on the Rift.

So, first person to post in this thread gets the key! (will send through PM within a few hours. For now I need to get some sleep...).
museumsteve
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Dear Esther Steam Key Giveaway

Post by museumsteve »

If it's not gone mate I'd welcome your offer :)
ElectroPulse
Cross Eyed!

Post by ElectroPulse »

Congrats! PM with key incoming :)
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

What a nice guy!

Return to “Development / General Discussion”