Parallax Barrier Online sales store for 32 inch 1080p tv?

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Parallax Barrier Online sales store for 32 inch 1080p tv?

Post by Dom »

I was wondering if there are any stores you guys know that will support autostereo limited view on a 2d tv panel. I know Cybereality made a demo of his autostereo fims, but I couldn't really see any format patterns to download and test. I really want to try it out and am willing to spend like around 70 bucks for a layout film tranparent just to get some clear 3d on my gaming screen sometime. I sure hope theres some store but if not I really want to do a project myself and just align the sheets with crazy glue or something from A4 letter. Even if the sheet you could buy was smaller by an inch or centimeter on the edges I, think it would be cool.

I'll post on your diy thread in a bit Cybereality. I read it a bit but seems like alot of people are having troubles and trial and error. I'll keep looking.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Parallax Barrier Online sales store for 32 inch 1080p tv

Post by cybereality »

I don't know of anyone selling barriers that large. I do recall some smaller laptop sheets available a while ago, not sure if you can still get them. Even if wanted to go DIY, 32" would be difficult. You would need to use multiple sheets (unless you have access to a really good large format printer) and the optimal distance may not work out. For example, for my demo you had to be around 8-10" away from the screen. For the 32" it may be larger, but still only around 12-18" distance. So not really something that would work in a living room setting, where you'd be multiple feet away.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”