3D Rocks, Baby!

fsp48
One Eyed Hopeful

3D Rocks, Baby!

Post by fsp48 »

Hello 3D aficionados and Happy B-Day to MTBS3D, thanks Neil and help for this great site. Good luck to everyone. As a new owner of a PS3 3d Display I'm pretty sure the top prize winner will love it for PS3 and PC. And yes, I wouldn't mind winning another one not to mention any of the other great stuff.

I have been into 3d since the 1st Nvidia cards that came with a pair of 3d shutter glasses. It's great to see the progress on the 3d tech these last few years. After the demise of the CRT I had waited and waited until the display(s) I wanted came out at a price point that made sense. They all seemed to happen at once and I took the plunge into heavy consumerism over the last year. I have really enjoyed the use of all of my selections that use the HDMI 1.4 3d standard. LG Passive HDTV, Optoma GT750 DLP Projector, Sony HMZ-T1 HMD, and now the Sony PS3 3d Display. Very unplanned but I think I have most of the major methods of consumer 3d display technology covered for a while.

Since I am on the road a lot I did give up (sold) the LG to my brother who wanted a great 3d HDTV for PS3 and movies. That passive LG really was my favorite since it was my only LCD panel. The 24" Sony really is much more practical for desktop use than a 47" anyway.

Return to “Contest Entry”