Maya in geforce 3d? ( just say no to quadro! )

claydough
One Eyed Hopeful

Maya in geforce 3d? ( just say no to quadro! )

Post by claydough »

All the developers of games working on cards that represent their end user experience ( EXCEPT IN 3D! ) should not have to develop/experience those games in nothing other than the same cards. Does anyone know of a Maya Direct X window plug-in? ( since Maya 8 I think... Autodesk made it possible to develop your own directX interfaces for Maya )

Modeling in 3d ( or if not component accessible at least have the ability to interactively review in Maya ) would be very liberating to get a good end result. Currently I am always surprised at the end 3d result when I get as much into an engine.

Anyone know of a good 3d development centric forum?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Maya in geforce 3d? ( just say no to quadro! )

Post by cybereality »

I would be interested in this as well, more for Blender though.

If you are looking for a 3D forum, you found it.
claydough
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Maya in geforce 3d? ( just say no to quadro! )

Post by claydough »

cybereality wrote:I would be interested in this as well, more for Blender though.

If you are looking for a 3D forum, you found it.

Not a big fan of Blender myself...
And as I have invested almost 12 years in building tools in Maya It is like a second skin.

I remembered yer interest however in Blender with 3d interaction. And thought you might be intereted in the following link. ( hopefully it might lead you to that developer )?:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7484 ... d-monitors" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”