Edimensional hotkeys

mojopball
One Eyed Hopeful

Edimensional hotkeys

Post by mojopball »

After not using my edimensional glasses for some time now I decided to try the old stock drivers that edimensional makes. I can get the glasses to turn on and everything seems ok, but I don't see and difference when I use the hotkeys to adjust the 3d and depth (F6, F7, Shift+F6, Shift+F7) also the hotkey for swap l/r doesn't seem to work either (F8 ). What does work is F4 and F5 (on and off) When I look at the test image and click reverse I do get a small 3d effect but without the ability to adjust any settings. When I launch games I get no effect at all, but the screen does blur very slightly and get darker but no 3d. It seems like I'm just missing something or did something slightly wrong for these few settings not to work and any hepl would be greatly apprciated. BTW I hate Nvidia for handling everything the way they have, it's clear they have no respect for the 3d community and it's eirly adopters who would gladly spend lots of money upgrading to better cards for 3d IF they made drivers that actually worked.

Specs: 8800gts 320mb, edimensional glasses, dual core, lcd
Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Okta »

Are you using the special ati lcd driver from ed?

You might be able to try the nvidia drivers on your gts but only with a crt monitor, there is a thread in the nvidia section.
mojopball
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mojopball »

Yes I am trying the LCD/ATI/Universal drivers from ed. I've read up on the whole walkthrough to get the nvidia drivers to actually work but I reallly cant have a crt monitor on my desk, and I've also tried doing all those steps with an LCD to no avail.

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”