Trioviz video samples

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
kamilwaheed
One Eyed Hopeful

Trioviz video samples

Post by kamilwaheed »

Hi,

just got a pair of 3d glasses with batman arkham asylum game of the year edition. Although, the game is fine but I want to see the trioviz3d glasses result on a proper movie. Unfortunately, I cannot find some video samples that work in 3d with trioviz 3d glasses?

Can somebody please help?

Regards,
Kamil Waheed
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Trioviz video samples

Post by yuriythebest »

okey I just googled "trioviz3d" and seems it's just marketing jargon for green/magenta anaglyph glasses.

there are plenty of 3d clips on youtube especially now that it added a 3d mode - go to any yt3d video like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXbQ6J64Dtc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(you must go to the youtube page of this video for the 3d option button to appear in the player)
-select green/magenta in the 3d options otherwise the 3d won't work

additionally it's possible to download the iz3d drivers so that other games will work in 3d and modify em so they output in green/magenta
http://forum.iz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=2 ... ht=magenta" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

though I'd suggest investing in some red/cyan glasses as they are more commonly used/supported by different 3d players
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

In addition to using magenta green glasses, Trioviz uses some color correction of their own to make the content look better than just raw magenta/green anaglyph. So I guess the content won't look as good as the game itself. Youtube does not provide an optimized magenta/green mode.
Passive 3D forever !
DIY polarised dual-projector setup :
2x Epson EH-TW3500 (2D 1080p)
Xtrem Screen Daylight 2.0, for polarized 3D
3D Vision gaming with signal converter : VNS Geobox 501
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

From what I heard the Trioviz glasses are actually different depending on the content (they are optimized based on the particular game, etc.). So the glasses you get with Batman AA may be different then other Trioviz products. The Batman glasses I believe are green/magenta and may be compatible with other anaglyph content. In fact, I was able to look at screenshots of Batman AA with standard red/cyan anaglyph glasses so they may work vice-versa as well.
xhonzi
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by xhonzi »

Also, be aware that the colors in the Batman AA glasses are the reverse of what magenta/green usually is. You'll have to wear them backwards or upside down to view regular magenta/green content.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”