XBox360 Controller

Official forum for open source FreePIE discussion and development.
dschu012
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: XBox360 Controller

Post by dschu012 »

CyberVillain wrote:Well, whats the difference with that and the dependency to vJoy driver for directinput emulation?
Good point. Maybe if get time soon will write pull request.
Im WunderWaffes
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Im WunderWaffes »

Hello, i'm an avid Xbox one player and i see alot of potential for using a keyboard and mouse to play xbox one via windows 10 streaming. I was wondering if i could get some help setting this up. I followed the steps you have posted on your github to install the xoutput plugin. However when i add it to freepie's plugin in folder and try to launch it, freepie wont open. As soon as i remove it though it opens perfectly fine. I think i installed the scpdriver correctly. Some help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
CyberVillain
Petrif-Eyed

Post by CyberVillain »

Please check the log under %appdata%
Im WunderWaffes
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Im WunderWaffes »

Which log is it the layout.config or settings.xml or am i looking in the wrong spot?
Relaxation
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Relaxation »

Im WunderWaffes wrote: I was wondering if i could get some help setting this up. I followed the steps you have posted on your github to install the xoutput plugin. However when i add it to freepie's plugin in folder and try to launch it, freepie wont open.
I've had this happen when trying to save the dll the wrong way on github. I believe you have to goto XOutputPlugin/XOutputPlugin/bin/Release/XOutputPlugin.dll then view raw to get it to download the correct way instead of saving from the link provided on XOutputPlugin/XOutputPlugin/bin/Release/

I'm sure 'download zip' on this page https://github.com/dschu012/XOutputPlugin would be a reliable way to download that file too.
CyberVillain
Petrif-Eyed

Post by CyberVillain »

Strange should be a .log file there.

Anyway, like Relaxation says, its probably blocked. right lick the dll and unblock it.

edit: click! :P
lb9591
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by lb9591 »

I was wondering if you could help me with your plugin. I'm not exactly sure what to bind in SCP Toolkit or if it is needed. The way it is now when I run SCP and FreePie with a modified version of your script or yours I get no response from the keyboard at all. If I press the "W" key it opens Google Chrome and that is it.... The mouse right button seems to work but not the left. Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Return to “FreePIE”