3D Fix Manager - Application for installing 3D Vision Fixes

Zloth
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: 3D Fix Manager - Application for installing 3D Vision Fixes

Post by Zloth »

Pauldusler wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:33 pm When I saw the red text it was due to my 3D Vision emitter not properly installed - Device manager showed an exclamation mark. I reinstalled the usb driver and everything was fine again.
That was it, thanks! (And thanks to all of you folks for keeping 3D Vision working!)
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of."
- They Might Be Giants
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Losti wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:55 pm Whats the use of frame Rate limiter?
It's mainly for VR - we limit framerate to half the VR display frequency. This makes game experience much smoother.

For normal 3DFM mode the framerate limiter reduces input lag / removes micro stuttering.
Losti wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:54 am @ Pauldusler

I have tried to install an update for a UE4 game that is fixed using universal fix and the update was making strange things in the d3dx.ini file. its completelydisordered and sections changed or missing. If i uninstall the fix and reinstall it, everything is OK...
Thx for the info. For which game does this happen? (Just that I have a use case for testing).
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

For all i Update. I need to reinstall the fix. Update will destroy the d3Dx.ini
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Pauldusler wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:06 pm

I have tried to install an update for a UE4 game that is fixed using universal fix and the update was making strange things in the d3dx.ini file. its completelydisordered and sections changed or missing. If i uninstall the fix and reinstall it, everything is OK...
Thx for the info. For which game does this happen? (Just that I have a use case for testing).
I think I've run across this as well, but can't remember the game. If I run across it again I'll let you know.

I definitely saw this for OpenGL games, and I changed the code to not allow editing of those .ini files.
Losti

Post by Losti »

bo3bber wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:16 am
Pauldusler wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:06 pm

I think I've run across this as well, but can't remember the game. If I run across it again I'll let you know.

I definitely saw this for OpenGL games, and I changed the code to not allow editing of those .ini files.
I have added a selve repair function for that case if the d3dx.ini is corrupted if you start the config tool. But of course this will need to start the config tool :-) Is it possivle for 3DFM in case of the UE4-UF2 is installed, that if you press PLAY in 3D a cmd script is executed? Is it possible if you press PLAY in 3D that the user can decide to run config tool or just start the game without? if he press start without config tool i can separately make a cmd script that will also check the consistency of the fix.

I am working an a little update with some things so if you can manage the things i mentioned i can implement so you can use this for the next 3DFM update????
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Losti wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:45 amI have added a selve repair function for that case if the d3dx.ini is corrupted if you start the config tool. But of course this will need to start the config tool :-) Is it possivle for 3DFM in case of the UE4-UF2 is installed, that if you press PLAY in 3D a cmd script is executed? Is it possible if you press PLAY in 3D that the user can decide to run config tool or just start the game without? if he press start without config tool i can separately make a cmd script that will also check the consistency of the fix.

I am working an a little update with some things so if you can manage the things i mentioned i can implement so you can use this for the next 3DFM update????
Workarounds are OK, but it'd be better to fix the actual bug. We don't want to be corrupting files.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Yeah you are right. So you need Infos or tests from me?
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Losti wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:00 pm Yeah you are right. So you need Infos or tests from me?
Yes, if you can direct us to a game or scenario where you see this, we'll work out what the bug is and fix it.

I test a LOT of games as part of HelixVision, and we enable the Software Cursor by default now, which will write a change to the d3dx.ini for that. And haven't run across it anything I've recently tested. So I think it must be some different/odd scenario that triggers this bug.
Losti

Post by Losti »

bo3bber wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:31 pm
Losti wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:00 pm Yeah you are right. So you need Infos or tests from me?
Yes, if you can direct us to a game or scenario where you see this, we'll work out what the bug is and fix it.

I test a LOT of games as part of HelixVision, and we enable the Software Cursor by default now, which will write a change to the d3dx.ini for that. And haven't run across it anything I've recently tested. So I think it must be some different/odd scenario that triggers this bug.
Hey Bob,

here is the thing you requested. I have installed the game GRAVEL, the universal fix was at version 2.01. 3DFM 1.754 suggested an update. After dooing this, the INI is corrupted. Seems the present section is moved to the beginning and more things. I have added the game fix BEFORE and AFTER the update to this archive for you.

https://losti.s3.amazonaws.com/3DFM_UPD ... FM1.754.7z

This seems to be unindependend from the game. If i update a prev universal fix to a newer one, 3DFM will destroy the d3dx.ini. Im not sure if this is introduced by a speciffix universal fix version, but saw this in any case of an update via 3DFM. Hope you can find the problem. WORKARROUND: UNINSTALL the 3D fix after the update and just install it again.

I am not sure how you achieve the things i have written in some posts for choose another starting option, or disable or enable some of the workarround optons, in 3DFM or HelixVision. In general the user have to read the description for a fix. May use the config tool to set up the things i have written down, and than the game can be started normal or via HelixVision. But without any setup some games will be broken, if you just install the fix and think you have a plug and play fix. ITs universal but some games NEEDS some slight adjustments or other settings. How do you manage this??? (this is not directed to the corrupted ini, just a question that i am asking me) ^^
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Losti wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:44 amhere is the thing you requested. I have installed the game GRAVEL, the universal fix was at version 2.01. 3DFM 1.754 suggested an update. After dooing this, the INI is corrupted. Seems the present section is moved to the beginning and more things. I have added the game fix BEFORE and AFTER the update to this archive for you.

https://losti.s3.amazonaws.com/3DFM_UPD ... FM1.754.7z

This seems to be unindependend from the game. If i update a prev universal fix to a newer one, 3DFM will destroy the d3dx.ini. Im not sure if this is introduced by a speciffix universal fix version, but saw this in any case of an update via 3DFM. Hope you can find the problem. WORKARROUND: UNINSTALL the 3D fix after the update and just install it again.
Hi Losti, Thank you for these files and the test case.

I took a quick look here, and as near as I can tell the d3dxi.ini file itself is not corrupted, in that it can still be read properly as an Ini file. It has been rearranged, with sections in different places, and the comments out of line, but I'm not seeing actual corruption. When I run the fix after updating the file to the modified version, I'm not seeing any errors reported by 3Dmigoto.

Can you direct me to a modified section that breaks the fix?

(In any case, I will look into updating the 3DFM ini parser to the latest version, it looks to have improvements regarding comment handling.)

I am not sure how you achieve the things i have written in some posts for choose another starting option, or disable or enable some of the workarround optons, in 3DFM or HelixVision. In general the user have to read the description for a fix. May use the config tool to set up the things i have written down, and than the game can be started normal or via HelixVision. But without any setup some games will be broken, if you just install the fix and think you have a plug and play fix. ITs universal but some games NEEDS some slight adjustments or other settings. How do you manage this??? (this is not directed to the corrupted ini, just a question that i am asking me) ^^
These options are typically set in the 3DFM Profile itself, which modify the d3dx.ini or other games files as specified in the text discussion. If you Edit the profile, and scroll to the Game Configuration section, you can see the files and Values For 3D that are modified at game launch. These are created manually, so can have errors of course.

It is possible to run a setup script or bat before the game is launched. The Start AdditionalExe section can run a .bat before a game is launched, and optionally wait for it to exit.

You can also specify additional files to be added to the fix folder in the Download 3D Fix section, where different options could be specified in a config file of some form.

As a general idea we try to minimize any setup questions, because all it does is generate questions for us and the ShaderHacker on the forums.

I prefer to have a good set of defaults, so that the average user who is either naive or doesn't care, doesn't have to answer a bunch of questions they are ill informed to answer. For example, setting up different SSAO- how many people actually know what that means, and what the choices will do?

Your config files are good for people setting up a fix, creating a fix, but not for end-users I think. Having answered thousands of questions from the blog, I can tell you that the average user is not going to understand your config questions.

And our average user is not going to run extra tools, they can barely follow the instructions on the page. Directing to your Universal Fix that may not work for a specific game is just going to lead to questions as to why things are broken in-game. Our usual approach for this is to use the NVidia Overlay for settings that need changing to make it look right. But if you've looked at a game and know good defaults already, it would be better to have something that comes as part of the fix, like an extra configuration file, or a game-specific d3dx.ini or something.

Ideally you can create a game-specific download that includes setup options as you think are best. Our users can handle this part at least. Having it not tied to a updating Universal Fix is actually better, because as you know, any changes to the Universal Fix might break an older game. Without testing, it's not clear if it works, and that's why we like to have static downloads that were known good at the time they were made.

Also- there is a mix of game-play tools and fix-setup tools in your config. For game-play tools, this is exactly what 3DFM does, and I'm not sure having an alternate tool to do this will be the way to go. It's perfectly OK, don't get me wrong, but our average naive user is going to use 3DFM to handle setting stuff like 3D Mode, ForceFullscreen, Aim keys- because it's a GUI app and those options are directly visible. For these options, you have created a script based version of this, but 3DFM is already the go-to tool for this job. I know that you don't like 3DFM, but you should look at it to understand what it already does. It's OK to have other options including your script, I just don't think many people will use it.

For doing fix-setup, these seem all good. I assume these change settings of the Regex used, or the actual files for the Regex. Would it make sense to bring those directly into 3Dmigoto? I see you are using the output OSD overlay already, and it would be possible to change those settings and reload directly in-game.

Not sure, just thinking out loud here. Hope this helps.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Hello Bob, thanks for checking and your words, I'll take a stand on a few urges.
bo3bber wrote: I took a quick look here, and as near as I can tell the d3dxi.ini file itself is not corrupted, in that it can still be read properly as an Ini file. It has been rearranged, with sections in different places, and the comments out of line, but I'm not seeing actual corruption. When I run the fix after updating the file to the modified version, I'm not seeing any errors reported by 3Dmigoto.

Can you direct me to a modified section that breaks the fix?

(In any case, I will look into updating the 3DFM ini parser to the latest version, it looks to have improvements regarding comment handling.)
Good, if the game still works in general, everything is OK for now. However, the UE4-UF2 config tool requires a certain line. Specifically, it is checked here which version of the fix is installed and at the same time whether the correct INI is installed. So if someone takes the tool for someone else, it won't work. oven for old fixes that did not yet have certain functions. Specifically, I need this line:

; Unreal Engine 4 - UNIVERSAL FIX 2 - Version 2.10 - 07/26/2020

Batch code for check and version display in the config tool:

Code: Select all

findstr /L "^^- Version " d3dx.ini>>%tempfile0%
FOR /F "tokens=3 delims=;-" %%i in (%tempfile0%) do echo %%i>>%tempfile1%
del %tempfile0% 2>nul
FOR /F "tokens=1 delims=Version " %%i in (%tempfile1%) do (echo %%i>>%tempfile0%
set FixVersionDisplay=%%i)
del %tempfile1% 2>nul
FOR /F "tokens=1,2 delims=." %%i in (%tempfile0%) do SET FixVersion=%%i%%j
::check version match GEQ 116 else
::goto warning if universal fix installed before 1.16
if %FixVersion% EQU 10 goto NoSupportForFirstVersion
if %FixVersion% EQU 101 goto NoSupportForFirstVersion2
::if version lower 1.16
if %FixVersion% LSS 116 goto before116
::check if side version is installed that was 1.151 and 1.152
if %FixVersion% GEQ 116 (
::special case Version 1.151/1.152 because this will be parsed as 1151/1152 and in order will be GEQ 116
if %FixVersion% EQU 1151 goto before116s
if %FixVersion% EQU 1152 goto before116s
::exclude all side versions coming....NOTE TO MYSELFE: dont use side versions this will make styling borken if more thant 4 chars used for version display!
if %FixVersion% GEQ 1153 goto 116orlater)
::side versions to be cool detected supported up to 3.000
if %FixVersion% LSS 3000 goto 116orlater
bo3bber wrote: These options are typically set in the 3DFM Profile itself, which modify the d3dx.ini or other games files as specified in the text discussion. If you Edit the profile, and scroll to the Game Configuration section, you can see the files and Values For 3D that are modified at game launch. These are created manually, so can have errors of course.

It is possible to run a setup script or bat before the game is launched. The Start AdditionalExe section can run a .bat before a game is launched, and optionally wait for it to exit.

You can also specify additional files to be added to the fix folder in the Download 3D Fix section, where different options could be specified in a config file of some form.

As a general idea we try to minimize any setup questions, because all it does is generate questions for us and the ShaderHacker on the forums.

I prefer to have a good set of defaults, so that the average user who is either naive or doesn't care, doesn't have to answer a bunch of questions they are ill informed to answer. For example, setting up different SSAO- how many people actually know what that means, and what the choices will do?

Your config files are good for people setting up a fix, creating a fix, but not for end-users I think. Having answered thousands of questions from the blog, I can tell you that the average user is not going to understand your config questions.
I honestly don't understand the problem and what you're describing. By the way, I can't find the ForceFullScreen option in 3DFM, nothing about VSYNC either. And nobody has to answer a lot of questions. I think you forgot that it is a UNIVERSAL FIX. SAY: It allows it to work for a lot of UE4 games with a few changes.

Version 2.00 does EXACTLY what you mean. "have a good set of defaults". Maybe you missed the new version? I have put together a number of questions in the FAQ section, as usual, in case of problems. These are read when something is not as it should be. 30% of the UE4 game are almost perfect out of the FIX box. Another 50% work almost perfectly if you manipulate the Scalability.ini and / or the Engine.ini in the config folder, as AA can cause VERY many problems. The installation of these "improvements" via the Config Tool is a 1 click action! The tool looks for the config folder (the user has to find it first, the config tool does it for him!) And makes the improvements. All the user has to do is start the tool and press a button after starting the game once. There is no other way (I mean that you have to start it once), otherwise the config folder does not exist. So if you do that, 80% of the games are PERFECT without the user having to manipulate or set anything or read in bulk. The urgent recommendation to install the AA / AO improvements is pointed out clearly and repeatedly. Version 2.20, however, which I had already installed yesterday, will bring another improvement to that effect, I mean that the user is literally bumped into the fact that this installation is mandatory for 70% of UE4 games for 3D, should the installation not have happened.

So, to cut a long story short, to get 80% of the games to run with the UE4-UF2 (insofar as the broken effects are of course corrected by the RegEx) requires the user:

1. Start game
2. exit game
3 .start config tool
4. press KEY 5
5. start the game
From now on the game can also be started without the Config Tool, it has been configured

The UE4-UF2 default stereo flags are set to 5008. As I said, this works in 80% of cases and also fixes the outlines. Approx. 25% of the rest of the game requires flags 4008. To do this, provided the user has made the top 5 points and then determines what is strange (problems with shadows / lights)

1 .start config tool
2.press Key 2
From now on the game can also be started without the Config Tool, it has been configured

Approx. 2% of the games need flags 5008 but StereoTexturesEnabled to 27 instead of 23. (the game is mostly 2D). User needs:

1 .start config tool
2. press key 3

There is another combination that I have not yet found, that would be start option 4, 4008 and 27. Only in case there is a game that needs it, there is the option.

So, finally there is still 3% of the games that need ForceFullScreen.

With regard to AutoConvergence and AutoDepth, the standard configuration of the fix works for about 70% of the games. 15% need the alternative mode and 5% of the games need a ShaderHacker.

ALL other options, such as switching off the HUD, switching off AutoDepth and AutoConvergence are up to you and can improve performance if you don't need them. But they are not necessary.
bo3bber wrote: And our average user is not going to run extra tools, they can barely follow the instructions on the page. Directing to your Universal Fix that may not work for a specific game is just going to lead to questions as to why things are broken in-game. Our usual approach for this is to use the NVidia Overlay for settings that need changing to make it look right. But if you've looked at a game and know good defaults already, it would be better to have something that comes as part of the fix, like an extra configuration file, or a game-specific d3dx.ini or something.
In this case, the average user can lick my ass :-)
Sorry, but I have absolutely no understanding if not even the little bit of time is available to read a bit in the event of a problem. Everything is clearly presented in the FixBlog and the user can find help. If that's too much for him, he should loving stay away from things that exceed his horizon. We, behind the scenes, spend an incredible amount of time making it as comfortable as possible for the DAU, but here, too, there are limits. At some point it is compulsory to think along or to read. Those who can't do that have had bad luck in my eyes and should rather go back to matchbox and puppet shows or ride a bike!
bo3bber wrote: Ideally you can create a game-specific download that includes setup options as you think are best. Our users can handle this part at least. Having it not tied to a updating Universal Fix is actually better, because as you know, any changes to the Universal Fix might break an older game. Without testing, it's not clear if it works, and that's why we like to have static downloads that were known good at the time they were made.
That's correct, but you can count yourself lucky that I try so many games and then post the result. This will change as long as I am completely satisfied with the UE4-UF2. Then there will only be reports, if at all, that a game works and I'll post that on the blog. If there is no information, whether the person who tested it correctly or what he did, NO ONE will know. Find out for yourself. The perception of PERFEKT, as some reports show me, is obviously very different. Or I don't even post that a game works. Either way, the user of a UNIVERSAL fix often has to see for himself how what goes where and when when someone says IT WORKS.

An update of the UNIVERSAL fixes will NEVER destroy an older game, which is presented as functional with the universal fix on the blog. That's my goal. I only add UNIVERSAL improvements and tested over 30 special games before each release. Everything that is not universal, but becomes universal with the help of an ON-OFF function, is offered as an option in the OSD. If I link every game I have posted with an individual fix, an update is not feasible for the amount. A new version of the UE4-UF2 can improve EVERY game, but not make it worse. Whether you use that is up to the user. But I don't want improvements to fall by the wayside just because I download the Fix Post file. I havnt count the posts i have made for UE4 fixes, but i assume this will be over 40 ... games that i play myself, and which are then perfect, even with individual corrections, i will offer as individual downloads. But nothing that is apparently OK and or only needs 1-2 changes to fix it out of the box.
bo3bber wrote: Also- there is a mix of game-play tools and fix-setup tools in your config. For game-play tools, this is exactly what 3DFM does, and I'm not sure having an alternate tool to do this will be the way to go.
It's perfectly OK, don't get me wrong, but our average naive user is going to use 3DFM to handle setting stuff like 3D Mode, ForceFullscreen, Aim keys- because it's a GUI app and those options are directly visible. For these options, you have created a script based version of this, but 3DFM is already the go-to tool for this job. I know that you don't like 3DFM, but you should look at it to understand what it already does. It's OK to have other options including your script, I just don't think many people will use it.
This is because I want to deliver a tool that comes from a single source. Without doing one with 3DFM and the other with the tool. In addition, new games that the user tries to fix with the UE4-UF2 are not initially in the 3DFM. Therefore, the user needs everything at hand to initially configure the game and get it right, if it doesn't work right away. The UNIVERSAL idea plays a role here. I don't want to present the perfect game fix, I want to present a fix that, if it doesn't work right away, gives the user the opportunity to get it ALONE. If he does not use the options and dismisses it as not working, that is not my problem :-) had bad luck ^^ Which way you do something does not matter. Tool or 3DFM or manually. Things don't have to be done through the tool. Options made in 3DFM are compatible with the tool. 3DFM has also listed all the constants. That's great, but if someone messes around with the universal fix no longer works, or options, that's very dangerous! Just remembered as I write this.
bo3bber wrote: For doing fix-setup, these seem all good. I assume these change settings of the Regex used, or the actual files for the Regex. Would it make sense to bring those directly into 3Dmigoto? I see you are using the output OSD overlay already, and it would be possible to change those settings and reload directly in-game.

Not sure, just thinking out loud here. Hope this helps.
I can give you a detailed listing of what the tool does in which case. this is not rocket science. Since 2.00 there are no more different RegEx files. EXCEPT for SF 4008. I added RegEex, which move the outlines deeper at the touch of a button. Insofar as the game is not restarted, it stays that way. The OSD is also adjusted depending on the options. So if the user uses 4008, there is the outline correct function. If 5008 is not used. The same applies if the HUD is on or off or auto depth / conv is on or off. AutoConv / Depth on and off also works in the normal fix out of the box, or it is always off. But can be switched on via buttons. On / off the two functions via the config tool is different. Resource copies are removed from the ShaderRegEx, which saves performance. So if the user does not need AutoDepth / AutoConvergence, he can install the fix and simply play and not activate the options. But if he is smart, then he removes this option from the fix via the config tool, then you save again performance if you don't need it anyway. ALL THAT is however described and OPTIONAL.

OK, as you might have read I was a little annoyed while I was writing this. Not because of with, but because of the DAU. We are constantly trying to please everything. I like to do it, or try to do it, but at some point my opportunity to do so also ends. Of course, I keep asking myself WHY we're doing this. At least not because of money. I have added that up, roughly and come to about 2400 € donations in 2.5 years! About 50% of these are from the same persons. That I haven't really played a game since then shows what I did. I also share the donations with DJ, Masterotaku, DHR, DSS, Helix to a certain extent. I can no longer understand the time, but on average at least 3 hours a day! Makes just under 1 € per hour :-) no, that's not what we do it for. Since the Universal Fix, donations have also fallen sharply. A user seldom sepndes for one and the same fix.

OK, let's leave that. I want to compromise on how we can reconcile 3DFM / HelixVision and the UE4-UF2 fixes. So here are the hard facts:

1. I will not post any individual fixes if I have not played the game myself and have made corrections in it.

2. 70% of the UE4 games do NOT work perfectly and have strong errors if you do not improve the AA / AO in the Engine.ini and / or the Scalability.ini. These are only possible (manually or automatically) once you have started the game, an automatic installation is only possible if the config folder is identified.

3. 30% of the games require light but effective and simple adjustments.

So what do we do ??

OK, as you might have read I was a little annoyed while I was writing this. Not because of you, but because of the DAU. We are constantly trying to please everything. I like to do it, or try to do it, but at some point my opportunity to do so also ends. Of course, I keep asking myself WHY we're doing this. At least not because of money. I have added that up, roughly and come to about 2400 € donations in 2.5 years! About 50% of these are from the same person.

At this point I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this !!!

The fact that I haven't really played a game since then shows what I've done. I also share the donations with DJ, Masterotaku, DHR, DSS, Helix to a certain extent. I can no longer understand the time, but on average at least 3 hours a day! Makes just under 1 € per hour :-) no, that's not what we do it for. Since the Universal Fix, donations have also fallen sharply. A user seldom sepndes for one and the same fix.

OK, let's leave that. I want to compromise on how we can reconcile 3DFM / HelixVision and the UE4-UF2 fixes. So here are the hard facts:

1. I will not post any individual fixes if I have not played the game myself and have made corrections in it.

2. 70% of the UE4 games do NOT work perfectly and have strong errors if you do not improve the AA / AO in the Engine.ini and / or the Scalability.ini. These are only possible (manually or automatically) once you have started the game, an automatic installation is only possible if the config folder is identified.

3. 30% of the games require light but effective and simple adjustments.

So what do we do ??

I'll make a suggestion.

0. 3DFM provides information on how to activate 3D if it does not work automatically. ALT + ENTER, ALT + ENTER again, ALT + TAB, ALT + TAB agan, CTRL + T in game. 3DFM gives the possibility, if everything does not work, that the user chooses ENABLE FULL SCREEN

1. 3DFM identifies the config folder and installs the AA / AA improvements if the user agrees. PS: There was no game where that was not good, and I also improved it with V2.2 (not released). 3DFM gives a hint text about the AA settings in game (I'll explain that in more detail, if that's ok)

2. In the case of a UE4-UF2 fix, 3DFM gives the start option 1 (STANDARD), 2 (ALTERNATIVE 1), 3 (ALTERNATIVE 2), 4 (ALTERNATIVE 3). According to the things described above, STF and or STE is then changed in the 3dfx.ini. 3DFM then asks at the 2nd start whether everything was ok, if so it leaves the settings, if not there are the remaining alternative start options to choose from and asks again when restarting until the user says EVERYTHING OK.

3. 3DFM gives the option to activate the alternative HudDepth / AutoConvergence mode if these two functions are not ok. Changes are made in the RegEx file)

Of course, I leave the implementation to you, I have no idea about C. But for a perfect game, which generally works with the UE4-UF2, depending on the game:

- STE to choose (mostly 23)
- STF to choose (mostly 5008)
- HudDepth / AutoConvergence mode to choose normal or alternative
- Force Full Screen (if normal ways dont work)

The correct files would then have to be copied for the OSD. Depending on what option was selected ...

You see, complex, but THAT is just a UNIVERSAL FIX and not an individual fix that can be used by the user as KLICK AND GO in certain cases.

Nobody sees the complexity behind a universal fix, except maybe YOU !!!!

PS: Status bars are not changing? --- you need universal fix tool and press key "C" ....
Isaacvigo
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isaacvigo »

Tested version 1.76:
Everything seems to work fine. ;)

In my case I go back to 1.754 (I need manual switch for hack w10)
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Yep, I see the new version is available now. Will try it out, thank you :-D
Win 10 1903 (Via 3dfix manager - Non DCH)/W11, 11700K, Gigabyte 2080Ti OC, Samsung G9, LG 3d OLED, 4k Projector, WMR Odyssey+
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Hi Losti,

thanks for that very detailed reply!

I just had a look at the config tool - so far I hadn't tried it as things worked out of the box for games like Darksiders Genesis or Remnant from the Ashes without running the tool. But seems like those 2 games have been already optimized?

From what I understood from your tool it changes either the UE4 config file (GameUserSettings.ini, Scalability.ini...) or 3dmigoto side with d3dx.ini or some regex-files etc. Is this correct so far? Currently I don't have any other games installed requiring UE engine fix so what I did was to replace the optimized Darksiders Genesis fix with your more general universal UE 4 fix for testing.

There are some pretty cool ideas behind your tool like searching the config files automatically. 3DFM requires to add the relative path to the config file starting from the "users"-folder manually. Also there are no specific UE 4 presets which can be applied to those files which your tool already provides. For 3DFM mode some existing presets would help to make life easier for fixing UE 4 engine. So far the only automized mechanism is that when you choose "Unreal Engine 4" engine in fix profile the 3D fix URL gets added automatically. After that the user is left alone :->. So there is still space for improvements.

A possible improvement would definitely be to add an auto-config (Scalability.ini, gameUserSetting.ini) automatically when the user chooses Unreal Engine 4 as the engine in the fix profile. Auto-detection of the config file seems a bit error prone but we can be pretty sure that the config file is located somewhere in localAppData or Documents folder and that the folder somehow matches the game title. Maybe querying PcGamingWiki API improves results. E.g. your tool didn't find the config files for DarkSiders Genesis... I think the reason is that it expected a folder "DarkSidersGenesis" but the folder had a whitespace "Darksiders Genesis". Also it was in a subfolder "THQ". Another issue I saw was that forcing exlusive fullscreen mode doesn't work properly in your tool. Your tool searches for every string in d3dx.ini which contains "full_screen=" no matter if it's a comment or an actual active entry. If only a comment exists only the comment is changed. Nothing is actually set active then. Those are surely things which are hard to handle with shell scripts. 3DFM also handles those cases not that super cool because of the very weird ini paser I used from github... had to mod it a lot to make it compatible to 3dmigoto.

For HelixVision we don't want that the user has to fiddle around. It MUST be a 1 click solution or the user clicks on "refund" in Steam immediately. Currently we are working hard to add auto configs to 3DFM to make everything as smooth as possible. If the user gets a dialog saying: did this work for you? Choose 1) to force exlusive fullscreen mode 2) Remove Auto Convergence 3) Some other thing the user won't understand --- then we already have lost the race. Tolerance and patience of the main stream user is pretty low.

My personal opinion is that your tool has the right approaches and some very good ideas. But it's for hardcore users only. No regular user wants to use that tool. That's the sad reality - we live in a world where everything has to be super user friendly and fool proof. So I join Bo3b saying that no one wants to run a third party tool unless he's a power user. Haha I can understand that you think that those people can lick your ass... not the first time I had the same thought here and then :->.

Did I understand that point correctly that disabling AutoConvergence ingame saves 10%? But when you turn it completely off in the regex-file you save another 10%? So 20% more performance without auto convergence? If that's true your universal fix should have this as the default value... it's already hard to get a good framerate in 3D but sacrificing 20% just for AutoConvergence is a no go and not worth then.

A VERY IMPORTANT THING:
You could help us for detecting the UE4 Universal 3D games by providing relative path to the game executable and the name of the exe. Steam.db does not always provide information about the secondary win-shipping64.exe. Then we are stuck adding new fix profiles... I add them anyway but they won't work then.

About breaking the fix I haven't tried your use case yet but I trust Bo3b saying that ini file gets not corrupt. Not sure what goes wrong here?

Btw fully agree that it's not even a 1€ job what we are all doing here in the 3D community :D. We surely don't do all the work for the money... I think I didn't even get 2400€ donations for 3DFM after 3 years. It's passion why we do what we do.
Last edited by Pauldusler on Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Isaacvigo wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:05 pm Tested version 1.76:
Everything seems to work fine. ;)

In my case I go back to 1.754 (I need manual switch for hack w10)
The global driver hack and manual switch is still available in 1.76. Please go to "Nvidia 3D Settings" tab and uncheck option: "Apply Geforce driver modification via 3dmigoto". Then the old global driver hack option becomes visible and you can use it in all games instead of the local one. I've hidden the option as I think it's a rather bad approach to make changes to Windows driver store and claiming admin rights for the Nvidia folder there. Local 3dmigoto approach bypasses this. May I ask why you still need the global hack generally? There are only some few use cases left like Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice where 3dmigoto update is forbidden. Then 3DFM auto-applies the global hack.
Losti

Post by Losti »

I just had a look at the config tool - so far I hadn't tried it as things worked out of the box for games like Darksiders Genesis or Remnant from the Ashes without running the tool. But seems like those 2 games have been already optimized?
Yep, but with the hint at the Blog post to install the Scalability.ini and add things from Engine_additions.txt to the Engine.ini, bothi in the config folder and seth them to write protect.
From what I understood from your tool it changes either the UE4 config file (GameUserSettings.ini, Scalability.ini...) or 3dmigoto side with d3dx.ini or some regex-files etc. Is this correct so far? C
Engine.ini, Scalability.ini with backup of the original, install and uninstall for the additions i make, d3dx.ini, autoconvergence.ini, some things for the 3D mode via 3dvision2sbs.ini, RegEx file change only for STF 4008 to add a RegEx for Outline fix, and over all different help and hud inis for the OSD in dependency of changes for the AutoConvergence/depth/hud ON/OFF.
There are some pretty cool ideas behind your tool like searching the config files automatically. 3DFM requires to add the relative path to the config file starting from the "users"-folder manually. Also there are no specific UE 4 presets which can be applied to those files which your tool already provides. For 3DFM mode some existing presets would help to make life easier for fixing UE 4 engine. So far the only automized mechanism is that when you choose "Unreal Engine 4" engine in fix profile the 3D fix URL gets added automatically. After that the user is left alone :->. So there is still space for improvements.
Indeed. and all this is not magic. Only a bit laborious doing it in batch :-) The main complicated thing was the game path search. If the user installed the game the first time, the path did not exist. Its created with the first game start.
Auto-detection of the config file seems a bit error prone but we can be pretty sure that the config file is located somewhere in localAppData or Documents folder and that the folder somehow matches the game title.
Indeed, and thats why the config tool was improved step by step to catch as most things as possible, searching for parts of the game name, of the exe name, of the folder names. the XXX is the folder name to catch. Version 2.00 will do this for all games i have tested, Possible lokations are:

XXX:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\XXXX\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
XXX:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\XXXX\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\
XXX:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\XXXX\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\
XXX:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\XXXX\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
XXX:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\XXXX\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\
XXX:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\XXXX\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
XXX:\GAMEFOLDER\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
XXX:\GAMEFOLDER\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\
E.g. your tool didn't find the config files for DarkSiders Genesis
Not completely correct. The original deliverd wone will not find it, updates after will do. Means 2.00 will find this.
Another issue I saw was that forcing exlusive fullscreen mode doesn't work properly in your tool. Your tool searches for every string in d3dx.ini which contains "full_screen=" no matter if it's a comment or an actual active entry. If only a comment exists only the comment is changed. Nothing is actually set active then.
WRONG!, Paul, do you know HOW MANY error handling i have included in this tool ^^ round about 30 % of the code is for the DAU and to handle cases IF THE USER HAS .....

::check ForceFullScreenState
findstr /X /R "full_screen.0" d3dx.ini>>%tempfile0%
findstr /X /R "full_screen..0" d3dx.ini>>%tempfile0%
findstr /X /R "full_screen...0" d3dx.ini>>%tempfile0%
set filegroesse=0
for %%F in ("%tempfile0%") do set filegroesse=%%~zF
del %tempfile0% 2>nul
if %filegroesse% EQU 0 set ForceFullScreenState=1
if %filegroesse% NEQ 0 set ForceFullScreenState=0
findstr /X /R "full_screen.0" d3dx.ini>>%tempfile0% ==> Searches for EXACT MATCH of full_screenANYCHAR0. If its acomment like ;full_screen=0, nothing will be found. Only if the lines are found, a temp file is created with more than 0 bytes. This is checked and than the ForceFullScreenState variable is set up. The variants the tool also work are full_screen =0 full_screen= 0 and full_screen = 0

BUT, a reminder for me for the next UE4-UF2 update: fix commented out full_screen lines, because ACTUALLY the tool report s FF is ON if its commented out and YES a change will do nothing, not why its set to 1 and is commented out, it just will not replace anything. Ill fix this with the next update ^^ But full_screen = 0 should be commented out? If he installed the fix it is never commencted out.... Annyway. Handle this is a view lines long batch entry.
For HelixVision we don't want that the user has to fiddle around. It MUST be a 1 click solution or the user clicks on "refund" in Steam immediately.
Yep, that was the initial and main idea behing this too from bob and you. I know and understand. So for HelixVision, YOU have to set up the things for the user in the profile. If 3DFM find a config path, you only have to make the things written in a blog post to set the game up. Means AutoConv/HUD Compat mode yes or now, Alternative start 2/3 or 4 (means 4008 - 5008/27 - 4008/27), standard is 5008, and ForceFull screen yes or no. Of course i can add the config path to the blog for the future, but i am too lazy to do this for all the games i have postet.
My personal opinion is that your tool has the right approaches and some very good ideas. But it's for hardcore users only. No regular user wants to use that tool. That's the sad reality
At this point my meaning is the user go get to screw himself :-) 1. its EASY to use and many optional things he DO NOT HAVE TO and 2. its without any payment behind. If the user will not get a game working that works with 5 mins hands on some optimizations that are all give or written in the blog post if necessary, thant the user cant play the game AND: I don't care at all. It's the users own fault if he cant play. Not my fault and not my problem .-)
Haha I can understand that you think that those people can lick your ass... not the first time I had the same thought here and then :->.
HEHE yes :-) and and I stick with this meaning!

I have to answer the last part later in the evening, we are going to start a day trip now :-) Ill answer this in a second post later.

Cheers.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Did I understand that point correctly that disabling AutoConvergence ingame saves 10%? But when you turn it completely off in the regex-file you save another 10%? So 20% more performance without auto convergence? If that's true your universal fix should have this as the default value... it's already hard to get a good framerate in 3D but sacrificing 20% just for AutoConvergence is a no go and not worth then.
That is not completely right. So first of all this is game specific and can vary. I tested various games for the determination. AutoConvergence and AutoDepthHUD are generally switched off, but NOT the necessary ResourceCopies of various shaders. Since it is a universal fix, significantly more shaders are used for the ResourceCopies than with an individual fix where the shader hacker determines the shader for it himself. The shaders responsible for the ResourceCopies are switched on by default. An example in which LOTS of ResourceCopies are made is The Bards Tale 4. The game requires compatibility mode with the UE4-UF2, in which more resource copies are executed than in the normal mode. The game sometimes has over 600 (high performance cost) resource copies with the universal fix in AC / ADH-compat mode. That, even if AutoConvergence and AutoDepthHUD are not switched on via OSD in game, costs almost 8% performance. Out of more than 30 games, this is the game that eats up the most performance due to the ResourceCopies. SAY: I go from max. 10% off. The fact is that for AutoConvergence OR AutoDepthHud, the resource copies are necessary. This means that even without Auto Convergence, the ResourceCopies must be switched on in order to use AutoDepthHud (e.g. for AutoDepth Crosshair). And I think EVERYONE uses this function when it is available, as opposed to AutoConvergence. AND now let's be honest, who doesn't sacrifice 10% performance for an AutoDepth Crosshair? Expressed in numbers, that means WITHOUT Resource Copy 31.6 FPS and with 29.0 FPS. The information with the 10% for AutoConvergence and AutoDepth in the Config tool and in the blog post are a little out of date. I left them inside anyway, you never know what kind of game is coming.

So, in the worst case, the INSTALL-AND-GO version of the universal fix contains -10% performance, because of the resource copies. The user now has the option to use AC and ADH at the touch of a button. THAT in turn then costs performance according to the game. However, the user can judge / see and decide for himself and switch AC / ADH on or off (in game). If I now switch off the ResourceCopies by default, the user must switch it on for AutoConvergence OR AutoDepth via the ConfigTool. That contradicts the concept of "to have a good set of defaults". As I said, the activation of the AutoConvergence and / or AutoDepthHUD via OSD in game are much more efficient than the activated option (ResourceCopies), which enables this. And AD / AC are disabled by default. However, if the user wants to achieve the last max. + 10% perforemance, THEN he can do this via the config tool and switch off ADH / AC there. Specifically, this means that the ResourceCopies are removed from the ShaderRegEx corrections. InGame then neither AC nor ADH are available.
You could help us for detecting the UE4 Universal 3D games by providing relative path to the game executable and the name of the exe. Steam.db does not always provide information about the secondary win-shipping64.exe. Then we are stuck adding new fix profiles... I add them anyway but they won't work then.
I have a better idea, because i cant do this for all the games postet, too much work and i cant do this for things reported as working that i just announce at the blog. Ill write a concept for 3DFM regarding the UE4-universal fix games later on.
About breaking the fix I haven't tried your use case yet but I trust Bo3b saying that ini file gets not corrupt. Not sure what goes wrong here?
I assumed the ini was corrupt, but as Bo3B says, it's just a new sorting. So in principle everything is fine. If you use the config tool, this will be noticed and an error message will appear. I have already integrated a corresponding auto repair in the new version 2.2. All settings are retained (I'll still work on that when I get around to it). Because whether that's cool or not and whether you use it or not, the tool remains an option. It MUST not be used if 3DFM is doing some basic things, but CAN be used if you are not using 3DFM. In particular, the function to remove false positive shaders enables me to quickly find a solution to problems without having to search forever and at least it gives the user the opportunity to achieve an improvement in the event of problems. Whether that is used or not is not in my hand. Its not a must have to play a game!
Btw fully agree that it's not even a 1€ job what we are all doing here in the 3D community :D. We surely don't do all the work for the money... I think I didn't even get 2400€ donations for 3DFM after 3 years. It's passion why we do what we do.
I completely agree :-)
And, it was clear to me beforehand, when it comes to money, it is much more effective NOT to provide a universal fix and to repair games "individually". Only a few donate repeatedly for ONE FIX, which goes for several games, because the work behind it is not seen or one thinks, I have already donated ^^ As you say correctly: It's passion why we do what we do. Otherwise we wouldn't do that ^^

Ok, I suggest something regarding the integration of universal UE4 corrections in 3DFM:

Some Help for UE4 UNIVERSAL FIX integration into 3DFM

1. Game Folder - EXE detection - Automatic Detection of UE4-Games
That should be relatively easy to do. The user has to specify in 3DFM which directories are scanned for games. I don't know how exactly that is done. Game Folder Name? EXE? Most of the time you don't know the start file name, is it searched for on the internet? Anyway:

3DFM could search for UE4 games in the directories specified by the user as the game directory. It is not easy to search for * shipping *, as there are some UE4 games whose EXE does not have "SHIPPING" in their name.

What is always the same for UE4 games is that the GameExe is located in the ... \ Binaries \ Win64 directory.

1. You could first search for the path "Binaries \ Win64" in the user-defined search directory and save the results.
2. Than search the results for the lines that contain binaries\Win64 and save the results.
3. You now have the UE4-Game folders and much more
4. than check the folders for exe files and save all the exes found
5. than exclude all the exes having *migoto* in file, to exclude the migoto lauchner and save the results
6. than exclude all the exes called having "UnrealCEFSubProcess Migoto CrashReport Steam SndRpt" in name and save results
7. check all exes found matching folder .......\Binaries\Win64\EXEFILENAME.EXE

I have written a batch script for this, you can see that this is working. IT TAKES ITS TIME, because its bach, and its only for you to demonstrate that its possibel if you considder all the cases!!! Real Programming is much more faster :-)
PLEASE NOTE: some games will have 2 EXE files to execute. Some is for Win7 or 32 bit and some for 64 bit. In this case you have to give the user a choice ^^See game "What Happened" for example or "Blairwitch". Also the Trial Things has to be handled ^^ see Man of Medan. The simplest way is to ask the user which exe he want to choose for game start. If there is a *64* exe, and ALSO a exe not having 64 in the name the user can be asked for launching 32 or 64 bit. If there is NO EXE having 64 in the name and only ONE exe present, the game can be launched without any question or decission. If the name of the exe contains TRIAL the user can also be asked for set uo the fix for TRIAL or FULL version...and so on. AT THE END, a view games will have more than one exe and the option for win7 or 32 bit compared to the games having 64 bit exe files. A simple choice like the choice for DO YOU WANT TO UPTADE YOUR DRIVER can handle this, dependend on the files found. As you can see, and you can also check, it CAN BE ACHIEVED to identify UE4-games automatically!!!

I have written a batch file that will show you all the infos you need for the games i have @ my disk.

Would be cool if you can automate 3DFM to find UE4-Games and check for a fix installed or not. May you can check the installedgames for a direct download? Dont know hot in detail 3DFM works.

So this are the infos for the games i have, if you do not want to automate the search for UE4-games and the installation for the UE4-UF2, can you make a list from the things left for the games you need the infos? If i test the games announced as WORKING with UE4-UF2 i can provide the infos in the blog post in the future now. If i do not test it, may you can use GOOGLE for search config folder if i do not ^^ PLEASE NOTE: Starting the game from .\Binaries\Win64\ may crash the game, there should be another game exe in the main folder or it should be startet via stam/epic games launcher. Itsn ot often the case but it can happen. Arround 2 % of the games i have tested.

THis are the infos for the search for the config folder:
::divide the paths from the found UE4 game into 10 names, check for folder Binaries ans trace back the game path, game name ETC
::this creates a list for search the config tolder
::1. check esistance of config in game folder: GAMEFOLDER\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
::1.1 check esistance of config in game folder: GAMEFOLDER\Saved\Config\WindowsClient
::2. use the directory name by stepping back from Win64 to Binaries, THIS FOLDER name shoud be cehcked now for existance name in
::parse parts of the exe file name and take all the names before the first "-"" or "." as search string, means PlanetAlpha-Win64-Shipping.exe: search string PlanetAlpha
:: only use this string if it do not match the "THIS FOLDER name" from above
::IGNORE CASE SENSITIVE!
::2.1 check esistance of config in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local by searching for "THIS FOLDER name" or the parsed Exe part name
::2.2 check esistance of config in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games by searching for "THIS FOLDER name" or the parsed Exe part name
::2.3 check esistance of config in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow by searching for "THIS FOLDER name" or the parsed Exe part name
::2.4 check esistance of config in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games by searching for "THIS FOLDER name" or the parsed Exe part name
:: check the found folder for existance of: Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor AND if not found for Saved\Config\WindowsClient
:: in any case you find a match, exit the search
:: 3. if at this time no search was successfull, use the Games Folder name as search and parse the string by "_" and "space"
:: the game folder name is ..\..\..\ from the exe you have found for a UE4 game (in 98 % of the cases)
::EXAMPLE: D:\Games\Space Hulk Deathwing\SpaceHulkGame\Binaries\Win64
:: the game folder name is Space Hulk Deathwing
:: do a search in the folders mentioned above for:
:: 3.1. Hulk
:: 3.2. SpaceHulk
:: 3.3. SpaceHulkDeathwing
:: 3.4. you can use more parse names, in the script i use 4 of it means the 4. verbose search would be SpaceHulkDeathwingENHANCED if the game folder was called Space Hulk Deathwing ENHANCED

This is the batch file for automatic detection of all UE4-games installed in a game folder. The tool should i instaled in the folder the user store games and run from there. If he have more than one folder, so more than on copy and run is needed.

https://losti.s3.amazonaws.com/findUE4_FullInfoList.7z

NOTE: THis batch poop is not working for folders having brackets included!

This is the result for my game folders:

_____UE4-Game Found: A Sirens Call Remake______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\A Sirens Call Remake\A_Sirens_Call\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\A Sirens Call Remake\A_Sirens_Call\Binaries\Win64\A_Sirens_Call-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: A Sirens Call Remake
EXE NAME: A_Sirens_Call-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\A_Sirens_Call\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Blair Witch______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Blair Witch\Blairwitch\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Blair Witch\Blairwitch\Binaries\Win64\Blairwitch-Win64-Shipping-Win7.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Blair Witch
EXE NAME: Blairwitch-Win64-Shipping-Win7.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Blairwitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Blair Witch______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Blair Witch\Blairwitch\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Blair Witch\Blairwitch\Binaries\Win64\Blairwitch-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Blair Witch
EXE NAME: Blairwitch-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Blairwitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: WindowsNoEditor______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\CloseToTheSun\WindowsNoEditor\ctts
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\CloseToTheSun\WindowsNoEditor\ctts\Binaries\Win64\ctts-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: WindowsNoEditor
EXE NAME: ctts-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\ctts\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Corruption 2029______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Corruption 2029\Corruption\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Corruption 2029\Corruption\Binaries\Win64\Corruption-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Corruption 2029
EXE NAME: Corruption-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Corruption\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Deadsiege______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Deadsiege\Deadsiege\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Deadsiege\Deadsiege\Binaries\Win64\Deadsiege-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Deadsiege
EXE NAME: Deadsiege-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Deadsiege\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Deep Rock Galactic______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Binaries\Win64\FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Deep Rock Galactic
EXE NAME: FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: E:\Games\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Destroy All Humans 2020______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Destroy All Humans 2020\DH\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Destroy All Humans 2020\DH\Binaries\Win64\DH-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Destroy All Humans 2020
EXE NAME: DH-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\DH\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Dungeon Defenders Awakened______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Dungeon Defenders Awakened\DDS\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Dungeon Defenders Awakened\DDS\Binaries\Win64\DDS-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Dungeon Defenders Awakened
EXE NAME: DDS-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\DDS\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Effie______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Effie\Effie\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Effie\Effie\Binaries\Win64\Effie-Win64-Shippin.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Effie
EXE NAME: Effie-Win64-Shippin.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Effie\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Finding the Soul Orb______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Finding the Soul Orb\FTSO\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Finding the Soul Orb\FTSO\Binaries\Win64\FTSO-Win64-shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Finding the Soul Orb
EXE NAME: FTSO-Win64-shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\FTSO\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Gravel______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Gravel\gravel\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Gravel\gravel\Binaries\Win64\gravel-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Gravel
EXE NAME: gravel-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: E:\Games\Gravel\gravel\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Hasfax______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Hasfax\Hasfax\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Hasfax\Hasfax\Binaries\Win64\Hasfax-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Hasfax
EXE NAME: Hasfax-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Hasfax\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: NOXIAM______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Noxiam Miserable Sinners\windows_content\NOXIAM\NOXIAM
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Noxiam Miserable Sinners\windows_content\NOXIAM\NOXIAM\Binaries\Win64\NOXIAM-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: NOXIAM
EXE NAME: NOXIAM-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\NOXIAM\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: On The Verge II______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\On The Verge II\On_The_Verge_II\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\On The Verge II\On_The_Verge_II\Binaries\Win64\On_The_Verge_II-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: On The Verge II
EXE NAME: On_The_Verge_II-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\On_The_Verge_II\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Old School Horror Game Bright Day______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror The Little Devil\Old School Horror Game Bright Day\Engine
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror The Little Devil\Old School Horror Game Bright Day\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Old School Horror Game Bright Day
EXE NAME: UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\UE4Game\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror The Little Devil______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror The Little Devil\pjtRedLipstick_4p23\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror The Little Devil\pjtRedLipstick_4p23\Binaries\Win64\pjtRedLipstick_4p23-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror The Little Devil
EXE NAME: pjtRedLipstick_4p23-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\pjtRedLipstick_4p23\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Paws and Soul______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Paws and Soul\Paws_and_soul\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Paws and Soul\Paws_and_soul\Binaries\Win64\Paws_and_soul-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Paws and Soul
EXE NAME: Paws_and_soul-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Paws_and_soul\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Redout Enhanced Edition______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Redout Enhanced Edition\redout\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Redout Enhanced Edition\redout\Binaries\Win64\redout-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Redout Enhanced Edition
EXE NAME: redout-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\redout\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Rock of Ages 3 Make and Break______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Rock of Ages 3 Make and Break\ROA3\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Rock of Ages 3 Make and Break\ROA3\Binaries\Win64\ROA3-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Rock of Ages 3 Make and Break
EXE NAME: ROA3-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\ROA3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Sheptun______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Sheptun\Sheptun\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Sheptun\Sheptun\Binaries\Win64\Sheptun.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Sheptun
EXE NAME: Sheptun.exe
Save-Path: E:\Games\Sheptun\Sheptun\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Skyland 1976______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Skyland 1976\Skyland76\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Skyland 1976\Skyland76\Binaries\Win64\MyGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Skyland 1976
EXE NAME: MyGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Skyland76\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Someday Youll Return______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Someday Youll Return\TheForest\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Someday Youll Return\TheForest\Binaries\Win64\TheForest-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Someday Youll Return
EXE NAME: TheForest-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\TheForest\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Someday Youll Return______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Someday Youll Return\TheForest\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Someday Youll Return\TheForest\Binaries\Win64\TheForest.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Someday Youll Return
EXE NAME: TheForest.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\TheForest\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Spyro Reignited Trilogy______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\Spyro Reignited Trilogy\Falcon\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\Spyro Reignited Trilogy\Falcon\Binaries\Win64\Spyro-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Spyro Reignited Trilogy
EXE NAME: Spyro-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Falcon\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: GeminiHeroesReborn______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GeminiHeroesReborn\TravelerGame
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GeminiHeroesReborn\TravelerGame\Binaries\Win64\TravelerGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: GeminiHeroesReborn
EXE NAME: TravelerGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GeminiHeroesReborn\TravelerGame\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Hellblade______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\HellbladeGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Hellblade
EXE NAME: HellbladeGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config_VR\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Life is Strange 2______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Life is Strange 2\LIS2
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Life is Strange 2\LIS2\Binaries\Win64\LIS2-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Life is Strange 2
EXE NAME: LIS2-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Dontnod\76561198014664643\LIS2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Mutant Year Zero______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mutant Year Zero\ZoneUE4
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mutant Year Zero\ZoneUE4\Binaries\Win64\ZoneUE4-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Mutant Year Zero
EXE NAME: ZoneUE4-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\ZoneUE4\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: PLANET ALPHA______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PLANET ALPHA\PlanetAlpha
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PLANET ALPHA\PlanetAlpha\Binaries\Win64\PlanetAlpha-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: PLANET ALPHA
EXE NAME: PlanetAlpha-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\PLANETALPHA\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Q.U.B.E. 2______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Q.U.B.E. 2\QUBE
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Q.U.B.E. 2\QUBE\Binaries\Win64\QUBE-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Q.U.B.E. 2
EXE NAME: QUBE-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\QUBE\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The End______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The End\Engine
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The End\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The End
EXE NAME: UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\the_end_\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: THE WAYLANDERS______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\THE WAYLANDERS\Waylanders
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\THE WAYLANDERS\Waylanders\Binaries\Win64\Waylanders-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: THE WAYLANDERS
EXE NAME: Waylanders-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Waylanders\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: We Went Back______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\We Went Back\WeWentBack
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\We Went Back\WeWentBack\Binaries\Win64\WeWentBack-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: We Went Back
EXE NAME: WeWentBack-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\WeWentBack\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Bards Tale IV Barrows Deep______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\The Bards Tale IV Barrows Deep\BardsTale4\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\The Bards Tale IV Barrows Deep\BardsTale4\Binaries\Win64\BardsTale4-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Bards Tale IV Barrows Deep
EXE NAME: BardsTale4-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\BardsTale4DC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan\SMG019\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan\SMG019\Binaries\Win64\ManOfMedan-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan
EXE NAME: ManOfMedan-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\ManOfMedan\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan\SMG019\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan\SMG019\Binaries\Win64\ManOfMedanTrial-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan
EXE NAME: ManOfMedanTrial-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\SMG019\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Invisible Hours______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\The Invisible Hours\CTRLroom\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\The Invisible Hours\CTRLroom\Binaries\Win64\CTRLroom-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Invisible Hours
EXE NAME: CTRLroom-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\CTRLroom\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Suicide of Rachel Foster______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\The Suicide of Rachel Foster\TSORF\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\The Suicide of Rachel Foster\TSORF\Binaries\Win64\Overlook-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Suicide of Rachel Foster
EXE NAME: Overlook-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\The Suicide of Rachel Foster\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The World of Others______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\The World of Others\Engine\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\The World of Others\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Game.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The World of Others
EXE NAME: UE4Game.exe
Save-Path: E:\Games\The World of Others\Engine\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: TheOuterWorlds______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\Binaries\Win64\IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: TheOuterWorlds
EXE NAME: IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: We Happy Few______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\We Happy Few\GlimpseGame\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\We Happy Few\GlimpseGame\Binaries\Win64\GlimpseGame.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: We Happy Few
EXE NAME: GlimpseGame.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\Documents\My Games\We Happy Few\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: What Happened______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\What Happened\WhatHappened\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\What Happened\WhatHappened\Binaries\Win64\WhatHappened-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: What Happened
EXE NAME: WhatHappened-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\WhatHappened\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: What Happened______

GAME PATH: E:\Games\What Happened\WhatHappened\
GAME EXE-PATH: E:\Games\What Happened\WhatHappened\Binaries\Win64\WhatHappened.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: What Happened
EXE NAME: WhatHappened.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\WhatHappened\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Assetto Corsa Competizione______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64\AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Assetto Corsa Competizione
EXE NAME: AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Deliver Us The Moon______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Deliver Us The Moon\MoonMan\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Deliver Us The Moon\MoonMan\Binaries\Win64\MoonMan-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Deliver Us The Moon
EXE NAME: MoonMan-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\MoonMan\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Draugen______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Draugen\Draugen\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Draugen\Draugen\Binaries\Win64\Draugen-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Draugen
EXE NAME: Draugen-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Draugen\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Mordhau______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Mordhau\Mordhau\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Mordhau\Mordhau\Binaries\Win64\Mordhau-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Mordhau
EXE NAME: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsClient

_____UE4-Game Found: Only After______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Only After\OnlyAfter\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Only After\OnlyAfter\Binaries\Win64\OnlyAfter-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Only After
EXE NAME: OnlyAfter-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\OnlyAfter\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Remnant From the Ashes______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Remnant From the Ashes\Remnant\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Remnant From the Ashes\Remnant\Binaries\Win64\Remnant-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Remnant From the Ashes
EXE NAME: Remnant-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\Remnant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: Space Hulk Deathwing______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\Space Hulk Deathwing\SpaceHulkGame\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\Space Hulk Deathwing\SpaceHulkGame\Binaries\Win64\SpaceHulkGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: Space Hulk Deathwing
EXE NAME: SpaceHulkGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\SpaceHulkEnhanced\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: State of Decay 2______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\State of Decay 2\StateOfDecay2\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\State of Decay 2\StateOfDecay2\Binaries\Win64\StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: State of Decay 2
EXE NAME: StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\StateOfDecay2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Beast Inside______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\The Beast Inside\TheBeastInside\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\The Beast Inside\TheBeastInside\Binaries\Win64\TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Beast Inside
EXE NAME: TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\TheBeastInside\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

_____UE4-Game Found: The Sinking City______

GAME PATH: D:\Games\The Sinking City\TSCGame\
GAME EXE-PATH: D:\Games\The Sinking City\TSCGame\Binaries\Win64\TSCGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
GAME FOLDER NAME: The Sinking City
EXE NAME: TSCGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
Save-Path: C:\Users\Losti\AppData\Local\TSCGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Last edited by Losti on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Isaacvigo
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isaacvigo »

Pauldusler wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:33 pm
The global driver hack and manual switch is still available in 1.76. Please go to "Nvidia 3D Settings" tab and uncheck option: "Apply Geforce driver modification via 3dmigoto". Then the old global driver hack option becomes visible and you can use it in all games instead of the local one. I've hidden the option as I think it's a rather bad approach to make changes to Windows driver store and claiming admin rights for the Nvidia folder there. Local 3dmigoto approach bypasses this. May I ask why you still need the global hack generally? There are only some few use cases left like Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice where 3dmigoto update is forbidden. Then 3DFM auto-applies the global hack.
The reason is because I spend most of my time testing games in all possible scenarios, and being able to do it manually and controlled is almost an imperative.
In any case I will try to adapt to the new system, to see if it works for me. :D
floph
Cross Eyed!

Post by floph »

Many many thanks for your effort on developing this great tool.
I don't know if this was addressed before, but I have problems with some games which don't have an in-game frequency option. I need 24Hz to play games in 1920x1080. But because some games do not have an option to set the frequency, I can only play them in 1280x720.
So my question is: is it possible to force the frequency of games from within 3D FixManager ? That would be totally awesome as I could play many games that only worked for me in 720p.
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Hi Paul, I updated the latest version and so far so good, an amazing tool, honestly.

I do have a couple of questions/observations/feedback.. Tell you what, if they are answered elsewhere I'll send you 10 Euros, even though I'm unemployed at the moment :-)

1. I tried to update 3dfm and the Nvidia drivers through one set of dialogs which was presented to me upon launch of 3dfm. I mean that 3dfm asked me about the latest version of 3dfm and also asked me about updating to latest version of Nvidia drivers. I answered yes to both, but it only updated 3dfm. I then had to relaunch it and answer the driver update question again, which initiated the nvidia driver download. Only nit picking by the way and maybe it's a local issue. Very low priority in any case.

2. Is there are way of doing a 'driver check' manually via 3dfm? What I mean, is that when you kick off a new driver install via 3fdm, it shows a very useful dialog screen which says whether the usb driver and stereoscopic driver are installed. Is there a way of doing this check manually? I'm just wondering whether it can be used to troubleshoot software issues.
Specifically, the reason I'm asking is that I had problems with one specific fix (lifeless planet) and when I used 3dfm to update the drivers, it said that the stereoscopic driver was not installed, even though other games were working!
After the driver update, lifeless planet started working. Could just be strange driver behaviour however. 3dfm also told me that the 3d fix wasn't installed, which it definitely had been.

3. The nivida driver install. There was a note about it being silent, but I sat there for a while naively staring at the screen until I realised that I still had to alt-tab to the Nvidia setup and answer the question about a custom(clean)/or quick(upgrade) install. Is this to be expected?

Sorry if I'm not being very clear, it's been extremely warm and I've had a few beers!
Win 10 1903 (Via 3dfix manager - Non DCH)/W11, 11700K, Gigabyte 2080Ti OC, Samsung G9, LG 3d OLED, 4k Projector, WMR Odyssey+
Losti

Post by Losti »

Coming form a working Setup i have problems starting THE WAYLANDERS from one minute ot another....NOT RELATED TO THIS TOOL!!!

So i decided to use DDU and install 425.31 as base fix.

I have started 3DFM 1.754 and made the update to 1.76 and also the driver update.

NOW i will not have any option in 3DFM even after restart for the driver override/hack for Win 10 - 19XX and later. Games will crash....
I do not have the symbol for the Driver hack ON/OFF i have had in the prev. version in the upper right. only 3D symbol!

So i step back to the common way i am used to: viewtopic.php?f=105&t=23752 (a good replacement of my own tool)
- I downloaded the latest driver 451.67 and placed it next to the BringBack3DV.exe, I NEED TO disabled my antivirus to get this working, otherwhise BringBack3DV.exe will be killed
- start BringBack3DV.exe
- after install and 3D-Vision Setup everything is working cool as i am used to!!

PS: WAYLANDERS still crash....it was sarting today.....but at some moment it will not work anymore :-(
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Losti wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:37 pm
I have started 3DFM 1.754 and made the update to 1.76 and also the driver update.

NOW i will not have any option in 3DFM even after restart for the driver override/hack for Win 10 - 19XX and later. Games will crash....
I do not have the symbol for the Driver hack ON/OFF i have had in the prev. version in the upper right. only 3D symbol!
The 1.76 version is setup to use the approach that we built for HelixVision, which is a game-specific override. That means that a global driver hack is no longer necessary, and everything else on your system runs with an unmodified driver.

This is now the default in 3DFM 1.76 as well because it works in 99% of the cases. In the last 1%, the option is still available, but you need to enable the UI in Settings.

It's setup this way because global driver modifications are bad form, and can potentially get people banned in 2D games. As 3D hackers we are all used to hacking everything in sight, but there is no downside that we can see to the current setup.
Losti

Post by Losti »

bo3bber wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:59 pm

The 1.76 version is setup to use the approach that we built for HelixVision, which is a game-specific override. That means that a global driver hack is no longer necessary, and everything else on your system runs with an unmodified driver.

This is now the default in 3DFM 1.76 as well because it works in 99% of the cases. In the last 1%, the option is still available, but you need to enable the UI in Settings.

It's setup this way because global driver modifications are bad form, and can potentially get people banned in 2D games. As 3D hackers we are all used to hacking everything in sight, but there is no downside that we can see to the current setup.
Ahh ok, i found the option in the Settings to show if the override is enabled by removing the Apply Geforce Driver modification by 3dmigoto.

In my opinion, this can lead to problems if you want to start games without 3DFM. I only use 3DFM for the driver check for a new version. The driver hack will not be installed automatically, but you will not get a hint and the option has disappeared. There is nothing in the Cahnge logs in this regard, except that this is done automatically for games where 3dmigoto is not automatically updated. I would be interested in how 3DFM knows that without you testing every game? Anyway, I start the game via 3DFM and it's waiting for me to need the driver hack. Click OK and the game starts. When I quit, I didn't get a message that the Driver Hack was automatically uninstalled. And then I start a game without 3DFM and it crashes and I am amazed. OK, so I have now found the option (which is not pointed out) and enabled me to see the button for the hack again. Now, as in the previous version, I get an urgent message that I am turning the hack off again. The inexperienced user certainly presses YES and good. But now he starts a game without 3DFM because it is not included or whatever. And then it crashes because he doesn't think about the driver hoe. I understand the intention behind this with regard to account bans and anti cheat. So I'm afraid there will be more reports that games crash because the user either forgot to activate the hack, he updated the driver via 3DFM and the hack will not be installed unless the option for the Switch and know what you are doing and does not switch off the hack when exiting 3DFM, or because it starts a game via 3DFM, but the hack is installed but is switched off again after completion and the user does not notice it because there is no indication of it.

So, then I noticed that when starting a UE4 game via 3DFM, if you switch on the driver hack because you are advised that this is necessary, the d3dx.ini is changed. Now the header remains, so that the UE4-UF2 Config tool doesn't complain at first, but another error message appears. I looked at it, the INI is rewritten via 3DFM when the game starts. This makes the ConfigTool unusable. It is crucial whether it says "include = ShaderFixes \ ShaderRegEx_UE4_UNIVERSAL2_C44.ini" or "include = ShaderFixes \ ShaderRegEx_UE4_UNIVERSAL2_C44.ini .... this also applies to other entries in the Ini. The ForceFullScreen option has been completely removed, for example. Strange blank lines are now inserted and the overview suffers. Why is something automatically changed on the ini? Can it not stay as it is? Or you just introduce what is necessary but why is the ini restructured?
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Losti wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 pm
bo3bber wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Ahh ok, i found the option in the Settings to show if the override is enabled by removing the Apply Geforce Driver modification by 3dmigoto.

In my opinion, this can lead to problems if you want to start games without 3DFM. I only use 3DFM for the driver check for a new version. The driver hack will not be installed automatically, but you will not get a hint and the option has disappeared. There is nothing in the Cahnge logs in this regard, except that this is done automatically for games where 3dmigoto is not automatically updated. I would be interested in how 3DFM knows that without you testing every game? Anyway, I start the game via 3DFM and it's waiting for me to need the driver hack. Click OK and the game starts. When I quit, I didn't get a message that the Driver Hack was automatically uninstalled. And then I start a game without 3DFM and it crashes and I am amazed. OK, so I have now found the option (which is not pointed out) and enabled me to see the button for the hack again. Now, as in the previous version, I get an urgent message that I am turning the hack off again. The inexperienced user certainly presses YES and good. But now he starts a game without 3DFM because it is not included or whatever. And then it crashes because he doesn't think about the driver hoe. I understand the intention behind this with regard to account bans and anti cheat. So I'm afraid there will be more reports that games crash because the user either forgot to activate the hack, he updated the driver via 3DFM and the hack will not be installed unless the option for the Switch and know what you are doing and does not switch off the hack when exiting 3DFM, or because it starts a game via 3DFM, but the hack is installed but is switched off again after completion and the user does not notice it because there is no indication of it.

So, then I noticed that when starting a UE4 game via 3DFM, if you switch on the driver hack because you are advised that this is necessary, the d3dx.ini is changed. Now the header remains, so that the UE4-UF2 Config tool doesn't complain at first, but another error message appears. I looked at it, the INI is rewritten via 3DFM when the game starts. This makes the ConfigTool unusable. It is crucial whether it says "include = ShaderFixes \ ShaderRegEx_UE4_UNIVERSAL2_C44.ini" or "include = ShaderFixes \ ShaderRegEx_UE4_UNIVERSAL2_C44.ini .... this also applies to other entries in the Ini. The ForceFullScreen option has been completely removed, for example. Strange blank lines are now inserted and the overview suffers. Why is something automatically changed on the ini? Can it not stay as it is? Or you just introduce what is necessary but why is the ini restructured?
Hi Losti,

Sorry for the delay.

I can offer a toggle for 3DFM where you can disable the auto-deactivation of the local driver hack on game exit. Would this be ok for you?

For HelixVision we can't offer this - 3D mods / hacks have to be auto-removed after closing HelixVision - otherwise we get complaints by weird users.
If you have enabled global driver hack in 3DFM 1.76 and close the program it asks whether to disable the global hack. As you already noticed saying "no" will leave 3D compatibility intact. Most users won't find the global driver option and that's good. They are protected - they have a lower risk for getting their gaming accounts being banned as global hack is off by default. If they randomly disable the option "Disable Geforce driver modification via 3dmigoto" they are still protected as warning messages are thrown in their face which recommend to disable global hack on closing the app or when hitting "Play 2D" button. They very likely click on "yes" when they don't know what to do. And then it's the right choice as their accounts are protected. So they are 2-3x protected by the local driver hack + warning message by local driver hack + global driver hack warning. Power users will be aware what is happening and just click "no" when exiting the tool. We must protected the naive user as he doesn't know what he is doing.

Actual goal is to use 3DFM only and not starting games manually any more. There are already over 1100 supported games in the 3DFM list. And new games can be added even more easily with 3DFM 1.76 by the user although still not 100% trivial. Actually only 3 informations have to be correct in the 3DFM profile to detect the game: game exe name, relative path to 3D fix or game exe and folder name. The last one is optional if registry information exists. So only 2 fields are relevant for "clean" game installations. Actually not too hard to make games be listed in 3DFM - I've added a switch in the "Edit Profile" tab where you can hide 70% of unrelevant fields to only show the very important ones.
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Losti wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 pmOK, so I have now found the option (which is not pointed out) and enabled me to see the button for the hack again. Now, as in the previous version, I get an urgent message that I am turning the hack off again. The inexperienced user certainly presses YES and good. But now he starts a game without 3DFM because it is not included or whatever. And then it crashes because he doesn't think about the driver hoe. I understand the intention behind this with regard to account bans and anti cheat.
It's a fair point that maybe 3DFM should not remove the automatic fix. As PaulDusler notes, for HelixVision we must tread lightly and avoid changing their system as much as possible. But for 3DFM, it would maybe make sense to leave the auto-override active. I think only PaulDusler can decide there how he thinks it should be.

Because we have other options for full power users like the BringBack3DV tool that leaves it modified always, it's not clear if 3DFM should be as cautious or not.

For details- what happens is that the files are still in the game directory, but renamed like "d3d11_disabled.dll" so that it won't load. And the video driver of "nvg2wfx.dll" is similarly renamed. Both those files are key to the game-specific override.

And the version of 3Dmigoto must be the one that comes with 3DFM or HelixVision. You can tell these special versions, because they have an added version like 1.3.16.20.

Only these special versions know about the nvidia driver override and force load it at game launch.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Hey paul and bo3b. Thanks for the Details. Paule, a message would be cool. Bo3b, do that mean using migoto 1.3.16.20 will not need the driver hack anymore?are there restrictions?is this vetsion in a Beta state or can i pack it into the Universal fix or is this too unsave at the Moment?Do you need some testing ?
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Just noticed that there is another new version of 3dfm, dated 18th August! Version 1.77.
Did I miss something as I'm surprised there was no mention of it on here?

Anyway, thanks again Paul! Amazing as usual.

Btw, there is a spelling mistake on the update notes - Augst rather than August. Just to be clear, that's an observation, not a complaint :D

*Edit* Sorry, just seen there is an update on the helix vision site!
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Losti wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:59 pm Hey paul and bo3b. Thanks for the Details. Paule, a message would be cool. Bo3b, do that mean using migoto 1.3.16.20 will not need the driver hack anymore?are there restrictions?is this vetsion in a Beta state or can i pack it into the Universal fix or is this too unsave at the Moment?Do you need some testing ?
It's shipping in the release version of HelixVision and 3DFM, but it's not complete by itself. It needs the hacked version of the nvg2wfx.dll driver file. And that varies for every persons system depending upon what driver is installed. So I think it's not really a general solution that will work in all case and can be shipped with fixes- it needs an external tool to generate and manage the driver file.

While using 3DFM/HelixVision, you no longer need the driver hack, because it's done by the 3DFM/HelixVision code, but does it on a per-game basis instead of globally. 3DFM still supports a global version of driver hack if people want to use that.

I think the best approach is to not assume what the end-user is using, because they may want the Bring3DV tool, maybe use 425.31 that has no need, maybe use the Schwing hack manually, maybe use 3DFM for all. If we roll it into the fixes, that forces everyone to use this path, and it seems better to allow them choices.

If the 3Dmigoto version is less than our current 3DFM/HelixVision, we update it to that version. This of course runs the risk of breaking the fix with a 3Dmigoto update, but it was necessary to improve the reliability of HelixVision. In practice, we haven't seen anything break, and the version we use is based off the 1.3.16 code base, so shipping 1.3.16 is still the optimal choice.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Ok Thanks for clearify bob.
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

russellk wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:28 pm Just noticed that there is another new version of 3dfm, dated 18th August! Version 1.77.

Btw, there is a spelling mistake on the update notes - Augst rather than August. Just to be clear, that's an observation, not a complaint :D

Sorry, I haven't posted the new versions here any more. It's already pretty much work to update my website, update helixblog, build zip version, build installer version, update my server files, update helix server files... and updating this forum post for just 10 users left here is not really worth the time any more especially when considering that 3DFM shows an automatic update notification on startup aynway. So there are already enough information channels to inform people about updates. So I'll skip that last step here in the forum from now on. Maybe when posting a beta version it will land here but no official releases any more.
Last edited by Pauldusler on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

russellk wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:11 pm Hi Paul, I updated the latest version and so far so good, an amazing tool, honestly.

I do have a couple of questions/observations/feedback.. Tell you what, if they are answered elsewhere I'll send you 10 Euros, even though I'm unemployed at the moment :-)

1. I tried to update 3dfm and the Nvidia drivers through one set of dialogs which was presented to me upon launch of 3dfm. I mean that 3dfm asked me about the latest version of 3dfm and also asked me about updating to latest version of Nvidia drivers. I answered yes to both, but it only updated 3dfm. I then had to relaunch it and answer the driver update question again, which initiated the nvidia driver download. Only nit picking by the way and maybe it's a local issue. Very low priority in any case.

2. Is there are way of doing a 'driver check' manually via 3dfm? What I mean, is that when you kick off a new driver install via 3fdm, it shows a very useful dialog screen which says whether the usb driver and stereoscopic driver are installed. Is there a way of doing this check manually? I'm just wondering whether it can be used to troubleshoot software issues.
Specifically, the reason I'm asking is that I had problems with one specific fix (lifeless planet) and when I used 3dfm to update the drivers, it said that the stereoscopic driver was not installed, even though other games were working!
After the driver update, lifeless planet started working. Could just be strange driver behaviour however. 3dfm also told me that the 3d fix wasn't installed, which it definitely had been.

3. The nivida driver install. There was a note about it being silent, but I sat there for a while naively staring at the screen until I realised that I still had to alt-tab to the Nvidia setup and answer the question about a custom(clean)/or quick(upgrade) install. Is this to be expected?

Sorry if I'm not being very clear, it's been extremely warm and I've had a few beers!

Sorry for the late reply. I had missed your post by mistake.

1. I'll investigate that.

2. A dedicated view for the driver check will come. It will be either put in a dedicated tab or just in about tab... we'll see where it finally fits. Still in development but it will give detailed information about driver components health. Also it will provide a button to switch to default drivers - I will not annoy people to switch to default driver by showing a dialog message all the time any more. That was maybe too aggressive :->. Instead they will see an info message on first time. After that they can look at the driver health which informs to switch to default drivers passively.

3. Seems like 3DFM wasn't in foreground any more. I'll investitgate. Would be pretty easy for me to force it to foreground after the stereo driver was installed. The install procedure will be improved anyway - will have a loading spinner and won't block GUI any more for example.

Thanks for your feedback!
Last edited by Pauldusler on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Losti wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:59 pm Hey paul and bo3b. Thanks for the Details. Paule, a message would be cool. Bo3b, do that mean using migoto 1.3.16.20 will not need the driver hack anymore?are there restrictions?is this vetsion in a Beta state or can i pack it into the Universal fix or is this too unsave at the Moment?Do you need some testing ?
Sorry für die späte Antwort, hab dir eine Nachricht in Discord geschickt. Können das mal gerne durchgehen.
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Pauldusler wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:05 pm
russellk wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:28 pm Just noticed that there is another new version of 3dfm, dated 18th August! Version 1.77.

Sorry, I haven't posted the new versions here any more. It's already pretty much work to update my website, update helixblog, build zip version, build installer version, update my server files, update helix server files... and updating this forum post for just 10 users left here is not really worth the time any more especially when considering that 3DFM shows an automatic update notification on startup aynway. So there are already enough information channels to inform people about updates. So I'll skip that last step here in the forum from now on. Maybe when posting a beta version it will land here but no official releases any more.
Understood, thank you for the reply. Where would you prefer that I leave feedback in future?

Also, thanks for the feedback on my other reply. No problem that you missed it, I don't always expect acknowledgement, just happy if I can give you useful information.
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by narhicfd »

I want give a VERYYYY BIG thank you for the creation of this tool. I started using 3D vision 3 days go. I was a TriDef user before that. This tool helped me out tremendously seeing that I'm a noob 3DV.
Is there a complete guide for 3DFM?? I've noticed that this program has everything in it for a new 3DV player needs..unreal engine fix, unity fix and so on but I can't find a good guide that explains how to use everything and set stuff up.
Tom12564
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Tom12564 »

Hi, First off, great looking software. I'm really looking forward to trying this out but am having issues.. I haven't used 3D vision since it was discontinued last year. I had no idea there was a huge community surrounding it!

I have just downloaded the portable version of the software, started up and clicked the 3D button at the top right. I was asked to install the 3D Vision drivers and clicked yes. Next I was given the option to run through the setup program or enable with registry fixes. I accidently clicked the registry fixes (I'm blaming my kids for running into me) and now it does not work at all.
The software and the Nvidia control panel tell me that 3D is enabled and my monitor turns onto 3D mode but there is no 3D effect. I have tried running the Test program in Nvidia control panel but it remains 2D.

I am also unable to run the Nvidia setup program. When I click it I get the following two errors:

Error in StereoCPLAPI,
Settings-> setDefaultStartupMode() returned false.

Exception in StereoCPLAPI,
in Settings-> setDefaultStartupMode().

Anyway I can fix this problem or that I can uninstall and reinstall the drivers and run the setup program?

Thanks
Losti

Post by Losti »

You should read this starting from this Post here:

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=25207&start=40
Tom12564
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Tom12564 »

Thanks for the link but I'm not really sure what I'm reading!
Is it saying that there are problems with the 3D drivers interacting with the current nVidia drivers and it's simply not working at all right now?
Losti

Post by Losti »

Tom12564 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm Thanks for the link but I'm not really sure what I'm reading!
Is it saying that there are problems with the 3D drivers interacting with the current nVidia drivers and it's simply not working at all right now?
Thats what i also understand from this, yes.
P.C.Zen
Cross Eyed!

Post by P.C.Zen »

Hi. 3D Fix Manager isn't recognising some of my installed games. So far it's not seeing Rise of the Tomb Raider or Resident Evil 5.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both Rise of the Tomb Raider and 3D Fix Manager but it's not worked.

What should I do?
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

just add folders in 3DFM in settings->applications settings->detecting installed games

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”