MTBS' 3D Gallery Updated

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

MTBS' 3D Gallery Updated

Post by Neil »

Thanks to some innovative work by Kirill Gavrilov, MTBS recently added stereoscopic 3D support to its image gallery.  While it's still a work in progress, its one of the only 3D image galleries that supports AMD HD3D, Nvidia 3D Vision, and most of the 3D displays out there with equal compatibility.  This is important because it means your images will have maximum 3D viewing potential, and won't be locked down to just one option in the market.

We are expecting an sView software update shortly.  In the meantime, we've added an interlaced option for quick 3D viewing.  We have also listened to our members, and increased the file upload size limit to 3MB per file.  This should be enough for most image uploads with modest amounts of compression.

Read full article...
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: MTBS' 3D Gallery Updated

Post by Likay »

This is a great initiative these days, especially when some companies strive to restrict their 3d-support as much as possible. Good work of Kirill and great of you to implement this into the forum.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Likay, you always have the best Avatars! You should do some graphics work for MTBS' Birthday Bonanza contest!

We also got an sView update which has been added to the news story above.

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

I'm sorry to burst the bubble but all "stolen": Tux avatars or a similar package.
I did however add a pair of Freke glasses (psp-format) which is as far as my "talent" allows me to. :oops:
I'm curious of the update though and will take a closer look.
Thanks!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “MTBS News”