MTBS' 3D Buying Guide Released!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

MTBS' 3D Buying Guide Released!

Post by PressBot »

Gobble, gobble!  Ready to buy your next 3D HDTV this Black Friday?  Getting set to blow your friends away with a brand new 3D monitor?  WAIT!  It's important to be informed before making these wise purchases!
Read full article...
cybereality

Re: MTBS' 3D Buying Guide Released!

Post by cybereality »

Happy thanksgiving!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Yeah I seen in my city samsumg plasmas selling for 1200 dollars that comes with everything, glasses, bluray 3d player and movies. I think the set was 720p but thats all you can video game with. And the movies will look pretty much decent on a 720p set anyways.

I am looking to upgrade my projector to an acer 720p for Nvidia 3D Vision, I just have to wait untill my local shops get some advertised.

And thats great Neil to give the 3d facts in a video cause most people will look to a video review or tutorial than a written one. I like the speech you made about "anti 3d gossip" that some people talk about and that we can have alot of stereoscopic 3d if we choose, now that big companies are selling tv's which was totally none existent before.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
gisabun

Post by gisabun »

Tuo-Te wearing glasses. Hmmm. She liked them? Was Cuddles jealous? Do they sell 3D glasses in cat sizes? :-)

Happy [well maybe not the wallet for] Black Friday and [for the credit card] Cyber Monday!
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

Thanks Neil, You've highlighted what I consider the most important factors to consider if buying new equipment. I have a Panasonic VT25. The glasses are not the greatest in comfort. I'm actually interested in getting another brand- after the holidays. Does anyone now of any existing or upcoming shutter glasses that would work with the Panasonics? The current glasses allow alot of light to reflect on the inside. Thats what I would like to eliminate. :woot

cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Panasonic Plasma VT25 50" (Full HD 3D)
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
Serving up my own 3D since 1996.
(34) Patents

Return to “MTBS News”