Shutter Glasses Transmitter Compatibility Questions

Veem
One Eyed Hopeful

Shutter Glasses Transmitter Compatibility Questions

Post by Veem »

Hi,
I just got a Samsung HL61A750 HDTV for doing 3D viewing of my digital stereo photographs. The system works great using Stereo Photomaker and the stock Samsung glasses. I have other wireless shutter glasses from H3d, E-Dimensional, etc. but soon discovered that the transmitters are not interchangeable.

My question is this: Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive list of compatible glasses and transmitters on the web for use with the Samsung DLP TVs? I came across a comparative review of shutter glasses for use with DLP TVs, but unfortunately did not bookmark it, and now cannot find it again. Has anyone seen this?

I am also wondering if anyone sells or knows of plans for making a "splitter" to allow the use of two different transmitters for driving different two types of shutter glasses simultaneously? My goal is to have multiple glasses operating for others to view stereo images.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. –Veem
Marksanderson
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Shutter Glasses Transmitter Compatibility Questions

Post by Marksanderson »

There is a shootout of sorts here: http://3droundup.com/2009/01/shades-of-glory/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”