Revelator problem

Shaito
One Eyed Hopeful

Revelator problem

Post by Shaito »

Hi everybody!
After i read a post here(http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) about the possibility of using old shutterglasses with geforce 8, I decided to reactivate my ELSA 3D Revelator. Driver installation went fine, (CRT) monitor set to 120 Hz, test Picture looks like its supposed to look without the glasses on.
BUT: The glasses don't get synced to the Monitor. They flicker randomly. Anybody else had a similar Problem? Could this be Hardware related problem or Software? I really don't know where to look. I tried different settings in the driver menu but nothing changes. Random flicker in frequency and duration.
So: shell I take out my solder pen or shell I try different drivers ????

THX in advance for the help

Greets Shaito
Shaito
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Revelator problem

Post by Shaito »

Solved the problem by removing pin 12 + 15 (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Pinout.svg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

I still didn't find a working game, but the medical test in the driver menu is working fine.
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

Have you also tried the application test included in the driver? That one of the nvidia logo.
Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W / Acer H5360 with Another Eye2000 shutters / nVIDIA GTX760
Shaito
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shaito »

Yes, the test app works properly.

What i managed to get to work proper untill now:
XBlades
Kill Switch

Working with heavy artefakts and therefore unplayable:
Tomb Raider
Mirrors Edge
Left 4 Dead

Doesn't work at all / Game doesn't start:
GRID
Fallout 3
GTA IV
F.E.A.R.
Wolrd at War
Quantum of Solace
Shaun White
Far Cry 2
TimeShift (game starts and shows everything in 3d w/o artefakts the crashes)
Mercenaries 2
Dead Space

So not really great working .... :(
I wanted to try the iZ3D driver, but have problems with that as well. But i guess this should be in a different threat...

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”