x-force glasses and iz3d shutter drivers?

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Battery
One Eyed Hopeful

x-force glasses and iz3d shutter drivers?

Post by Battery »

Will it work? [for every person who says no, god kills a kitten]

[i've got a 9800m gts {yes i will be using an external display that can achieve a decent refresh rate}]
november
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: x-force glasses and iz3d shutter drivers?

Post by november »

Yes they do work very well as long as fps>hz. See my topic http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

E: Ok they work very well in interlaced mode as well, which is not sensitive to framerate at all. X-Force glasses seem to be ok, they have three buttons in the cord, On/Off, Mode switch (page flip, interlaced and some third which doubles Hz's), and Eye swap. Which is very handy considering constant fine-tuning needed.
Battery
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Battery »

thanks for the info! i already installed the iz3d drivers, and just for kicks, the ed activator, but do i need to install nvidias newest 3d drivers? {i have 64bit vista btw..}

man i gotta get me a crt monster [Sony FW900], my current crt is garbage - doesn't even wanna do 100hz! the highest i get is 85.. i think my projector may get more.. time to test!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

IZ3D-driver are stereodrivers. You don't need nvidia stereodrivers installed. If they're installed they must be deactivated when running iz3d-drivers (maybe even uninstalled).
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
stepsbarto

Post by stepsbarto »

I assume that the Xforce glasses will work well in interlaced shutter mode on vista
- without ed activator or nvidia stereodriver - only iz3d driver
...the glasses controller does the rest in line blanking mode
(as mentioned above one of the buttons has pageflip,line blanking and sync doubler mode ....) .

For me its working in XP without any problems
.... normal shutter mode in iz3d driver does not really work .

regards

steps

PS: by the way ,where is the mtbs3d trackmania server gone ?

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”