Play on a RTX4090 in 3Dvision DX9 and Geo11 DX9 Mode REVIEW

ZeGURU69
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Play on a RTX4090 in 3Dvision DX9 and Geo11 DX9 Mode REVIEW

Post by ZeGURU69 »

I've updated the article to include a paragraph on DSR, which unfortunately doesn't work with RTX4xxx.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi brothers and sisters,

long time indeed. I got great news, I was able to bypass the UE menu in Master Chief Collection and hack a way to make Halo: Reach work in 3D in my 4070ti - and with Alt + F3 Geforce experience shaders it looks amazing.

Now it won't be an easy task to get it to work but its easy to adapt to it if you got endurance.

Firstly the steps to take:

1. Install Master Chief Collection fix directly from helixmod website by MasterOtaku the Legend.
2. The screen in loading will be black and sound will be coming out.
3. Blind perseverance: Before you load the game with the fix setup all graphical instructed settings in the helixmod page by Masterotaku - i.e. 60fps cap - u can use borderless or Fullscreen. e.g. If you have trouble start borderless without dx11 dll and place it in a new folder in the .exe dir if u want 2D without issues.
4. In borderless and blind in 3D you just tap enter until an image of the loading 2D screen appears and there is no blackness anymore - it will resume where u left off, so before dx11 dll is in you gotta setup difficulty and chapter.
5. When game loads into action in the first chapter you esc and go to settings and change to fullscreen - game will freeze for a short few seconds and resume, you tap iR Emitter shorcut to activate until it kicks in - it should work, it works here.
6. You can then just start in fullscreen mode in blackness and spam enter to enter the resume option and activate IR Emitter if in 2D in action mode.
7. If coop you can load game in blackness and I presume *untested* you can get a friend to join your game when you pass the intro startup movies and in UE menu - he should join, and u spam enter until it resumes <- untested, will post here soon my findings.
8. If you wanna play other Halo versions you in blackness time your enters and move your highlight to the game - so if its a 3rd release u press down arrow 3 times and enter spam until it loads after setting it up in 2D with dx11 dll in new folder in the dir.
9. I used max settings in Halo: Reach and enhanced in fullscreen at 1440p with a pg278qr and 4070ti with latest drivers and Alt + F3 shaders. I advice u try Sharpening, +sharpening and detail.

I'll investigate more. This is a must play game in 3D, so I hope I helped you a bit.

Please comment with any better solutions, or thoughts.

Enjoy Halo in 3D vision in a 40 series.

Please donate to masterotaku, as quoted:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2020/12/h ... ction.html

"If you liked the fix and want to contribute for more future fixes, you can donate to this PayPal account: masterotakusuko@gmail.com
Or you can join my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/masterotaku
Posted by masterotaku"
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

[deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Halo: Reach - Master Chief Collection working on 40 series. Important update!

Post by UnityBeing » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:20 pm

P.S. go to x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Binaries\Win64\MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe, right click and go properties and disable Full-screen Optimisations. It will get rid of red text.

Hi brothers and sisters,

long time indeed. I got great news, I was able to bypass the UE menu in Master Chief Collection and hack a way to make Halo: Reach work in 3D in my 4070ti - and with Alt + F3 Geforce experience shaders it looks amazing.

Now it won't be an easy task to get it to work but its easy to adapt to it if you got endurance.

Firstly the steps to take:

1. Install Master Chief Collection fix directly from helixmod website by MasterOtaku the Legend.
2. The screen in loading will be black and sound will be coming out.
3. Blind perseverance: Before you load the game with the fix setup all graphical instructed settings in the helixmod page by Masterotaku - i.e. 60fps cap - u can use borderless or Fullscreen. e.g. If you have trouble start borderless without dx11 dll and place it in a new folder in the .exe dir if u want 2D without issues.
4. In borderless and blind in 3D you just tap enter until an image of the loading 2D screen appears and there is no blackness anymore - it will resume where u left off, so before dx11 dll is in you gotta setup difficulty and chapter.
5. When game loads into action in the first chapter you esc and go to settings and change to fullscreen - game will freeze for a short few seconds and resume, you tap iR Emitter shorcut to activate until it kicks in - it should work, it works here.
6. You can then just start in fullscreen mode in blackness and spam enter to enter the resume option and activate IR Emitter if in 2D in action mode.
7. If coop you can load game in blackness and I presume *untested* you can get a friend to join your game when you pass the intro startup movies and in UE menu - he should join, and u spam enter until it resumes <- untested, will post here soon my findings.
8. If you wanna play other Halo versions you in blackness time your enters and move your highlight to the game - so if its a 3rd release u press down arrow 3 times and enter spam until it loads after setting it up in 2D with dx11 dll in new folder in the dir.
9. I used max settings in Halo: Reach and enhanced in fullscreen at 1440p with a pg278qr and 4070ti with latest drivers and Alt + F3 shaders. I advice u try Sharpening, +sharpening and detail.

I'll investigate more. This is a must play game in 3D, so I hope I helped you a bit.

Please comment with any better solutions, or thoughts.

Enjoy Halo in 3D vision in a 40 series.

Please donate to masterotaku, as quoted:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2020/12/h ... ction.html

"If you liked the fix and want to contribute for more future fixes, you can donate to this PayPal account: masterotakusuko@gmail.com
Or you can join my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/masterotaku
Posted by masterotaku"
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

I have good news concerning Dying Light 1 - which didn't work on 30 and 40 series, I hacked a way to work, please enjoy. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

So I found a way of hacking games that don't have latest geo11, a warning to u all 30 and 40 series owners - masterotaku is updating the database with latest geo11 which atm has directx9 problems. Here are the files for sniper elite 3, thanks to the old shaderhackers who are dearly missed. Pls adjust conv. If you can fix it further post it! [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Thanks to the missed shaderhackers for making this possible with migoto - geo11 too the old one. I hacked a way and it works on 30 and 40 series. Looks boinkers on a 40 series. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

abwezi solved the problem in dx9 in 40 series and 30 series, thanks to him we all have a solution now in latest gpus *maybe* - I'll post his files here and what he said in screenshots.

Kind Regards :shutter

P.S. When you load game change between Fullscreen and Borderless ingame loaded in mission and press Ctrl + T until it kicks in, it worked on my 4070ti and latest nvidia drivers as of 11/12/2023. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZeGURU69
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ZeGURU69 »

Thanks for these fixes, I haven't tested these games on geo11 in dx9 mode. What did you do to make them work? What version of geo11 are you using?
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

ZeGURU69 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:20 pm Thanks for these fixes, I haven't tested these games on geo11 in dx9 mode. What did you do to make them work? What version of geo11 are you using?
Hi ZeGURU, nice hearing from u again. I found a few tips and geo11 fixes that can be used to make games work in dx9 from Abwezi from helix discord server. Here are the files and instructions, download all of them and archive please.

Wishing u and everyone in this awesome 3D community a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
[deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzawill
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dazzawill »

Thanks for this find and sharing the info, however, I just want to make sure I understand and that Im testing the right way. So basically all you do is replace the 2 Geo11 DLLs of the latest known version (182) with the ones in the current geo 11 game fix and then change fullscreen=0 to 2 in the 3dfx.ini. Launch game and swap between borderless and fullscreen then control T to activate dx9 mode? Has anyone tried this with the UE4 universal fix? I tried 1 game and it crashed. Cheers and thanks again
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Dazzawill wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:46 pm Thanks for this find and sharing the info, however, I just want to make sure I understand and that Im testing the right way. So basically all you do is replace the 2 Geo11 DLLs of the latest known version (182) with the ones in the current geo 11 game fix and then change fullscreen=0 to 2 in the 3dfx.ini. Launch game and swap between borderless and fullscreen then control T to activate dx9 mode? Has anyone tried this with the UE4 universal fix? I tried 1 game and it crashed. Cheers and thanks again
Hi there Dazzawill,

Firstly it's my pleasure to help the 3D community as we are being attacked heavily by corporations trying to sell eye tracking and body tracking with machine learning and data mining. 3D vision doesn't have tracking or telemetry as far as I know besides geforce experience's telemetry.

As to your question:

Masterotaku's fixes are unhackable as I've sank many hours trying to make it work by replacing DLL files and other creative ways, it's hard coded for 20 series.

If you find a game with other shaderhackers u just replace the DLL files and sometimes u need to replace the dm file, or place it with dx9 mode enabled and you might get the game to work in 30 or 40 series. So far I've hacked 4-5 games and made them work. Making a game to work isn't only replacing the DLL, it's inputting settings in the d3dx.ini file and being creative on how to unblock the dx9 mode. You will have better luck with older titles or Masterotaku's God of War that isn't hard coded.

If you need a game fixed post here and if one of us owns it we will attempt to get it to work for you for free - but no promises. U4 uni fix is a controversial topic, as Losti works for a corporation now and doesn't really want his fixes used. So we can't share or really talk about Losti's U4 uni fixes or he will get upset. You will have to pm one of us for info and files, or search the forum's database to get things to work. In public Losti is very strict about his fixes.

I will say Losti contributed a lot to Helix and his uni fix is amazing coding - his latest and last work works 101% still. Like I said u will have to pm if u need help with a U4 engine game.

We can't share Losti's fixes on the forum or in public. Try helix forum for that, or search the forum for it. Or contact Losti.

Games by older shaderhackers are hackable and work somewhat well - but myself I'm still new to this whole scene and can't help much, only give tips. Just post the game you want a fix and wait for replies.

Merry Christmas Dazzawill.
Dazzawill
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dazzawill »

Wow, thanks for your detailed explanation. Sounds very complex. As for now I'm extrtemely satisfied that pretty much everything works in SBS, however, it would be nice to have more titles that are dx11, working in DX9 output mode via 3Dvision. Sounded easier to be achieved with your earlier post due to the breakthrough from Zeguru. Merry Xmas to you too.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi,

Today, 30th, is my birthday and I decided to share with you all a working Mass Effect Legendary Edition fully working but with some instructions.

Firstly thanks to Abwezi from Helix Discord I was able to emulate his fix on Jedi Fallen Order on ME Legendary Edition. There is some issues that you can easily overcome.

1. No cursor in menu - u gotta use down and up keys and move your mouse until you see highlighted options being reactivated and move down with mouse until continue is selected - a monkey can learn this tactic.

2. Don't use blur if screen is blurred, disable that option.

3. Place files in ME 1, Me2 and M3 in the win64 folders of each game.

Game looks spectacular with good conv and depth - so fix is viable to play with the glory of 3D vision in a 40 or 30 series. Do try alt + f3 geforce experience shaders *I haven't tested yet* and try my usual: Sharpening and +sharpening with max detail.

The files are annexed, enjoy and happy New Year and happy birthday to me. Thank you DJ-RK.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BazzaLB
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by BazzaLB »

Hey, Happy Birthday! :)
11900K/3080 - Vive Pro - Sony 3DTV
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

BazzaLB wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:00 am Hey, Happy Birthday! :)
Thank you BazzaLB,

Have a Happy New Year and may all good tidings come your way. Enjoy 3D.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

[deleted] requested by Losti.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi,

Been trying to hack work watch dogs 2 on my 4070ti with DSS fix, 3DFM and DJ-RK's Fix with my own innovative take.

I get image with shaders loaded too, but that is only by request if it helps. I'll place here the files where it says 3D vision is disabled and 32 dll is requested and shaders loaded. Please help if u can. Stop corp and profit poop. Let's bring back Helix.

[deleted and deserted, not worth my time]
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi gents and ladies,

I was able to get Deus Ex: Human Divided fixed and hacked with Abwezi's own work. I worked hard. It was good to get it working thought. Enjoy.

i.e. Download all rar files and then select all and uncompress together. Steam has to be offline.

Follow screenshots and use common sense of how geo11 works. Thanks Dave and Abwezi.

Common sense and hard to find help": https://www.reddit.com/r/Deusex/comment ... ?rdt=33448

Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hiya all,

thanks to a dear friend of mine from the usa that is playing modern doom I decided to hack Doom BFG and make it work for 30 and 40 series, and maybe 20 series if there are problems. Took passionate work but was easy, I'm getting used to it.

Enjoy and if any issues arises pls don't be shy and comment for free technical support, I'm here to serve you all great 3D community.

Best Regards,

Miguel Pedras
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hey gents and ladies,

So far I had success hacking Prey 2017 - Menu is in 3D and looks boinkers good. I'll annex the files here if u wish to help me hack it, but alas rarely I get help here besides some legends. Please assist me? if u can.

I'll be posting here the progression, if I achieve or not - Menu is in 3D and shaders are loaded. Mission accomplished in my books until someone can take the work and improve it furthermore.

Enjoy your day,

Miguel Pedras
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Ingame is in 3D!!! Asking master for assistance on auto conv, I don't know how to fix that, I'm a hacker. enjoy this progression. I've done what i could, will keep u all updated.
Dark_saiyens
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dark_saiyens »

UnityBeing wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:18 pm I gotta a helixmod member with a solution for GTA V, here are the quotes and files the person shared with me:

viewtopic.php?p=189210#p189210
"Re: geo-11 Grand Theft Auto V Benchmarks
Post by Chtiblue » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:42 am

Yeah good news, I can confirm GTAV is still working fine in Geo-11 3D using 3Dmigoto loader.exe to hook d3d11.dll :dart: :sunglasses:

https://discord.com/channels/5157038646 ... 5143380029:

"Good news, GTAV is still working fine in Geo-11 3D using 3Dmigoto loader.exe to hook d3d11.dll 🎯 😎

Just change in d3dx [Loader] section
target = ...\GTAV.exe
with your GTAV path"
Thanks i am gonna try it !

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”