Middle-Earth Shadow of War - Abwezi hack with my own dm file, looks 3D vision Ready, no issues, pls download.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Middle-Earth Shadow of War - Abwezi hack with my own dm file, looks 3D vision Ready, no issues, pls download.

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi all,

seems like a poop show the world right now. Glad I got some games for u guys to play in 3D with the power of latest nvidia gpus. I'm now working on Shadow of War. I got emitter on. I got shaders loaded. I'm trying to fix it, no promises as WB doesn't fck around at killing projects.

Here are the files annexed on this site, please feel free to venture and find out if u got a pickle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Middle-Earth Shadow of War - Emitter working, shaders loaded, still working on it.

Post by UnityBeing »

Working. Shadows are a bit off. Here all files to play it in glorious 3D V and locked to 3D V tech and latest gpus at rescale of 4k. Good luck and enjoy in this shitty world. Just live it up while u can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Middle-Earth Shadow of War - Emitter working, shaders loaded, still working on it.

Post by UnityBeing »

Abwezi saved the day again and it didn't work initially on my 4070ti with latest drivers - so I replaced his dm ini file with mine from my imperfect fix, and now the game is 3D vision Ready and amazing. No problems with shadows or 3D effects. Please download this, annexed.

instructions: Load game, set to full screen and should work. Alt+Tab if needed if issues arise. Also test more than once and verify shaders are loaded.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Middle-Earth Shadow of War - Abwezi hack with my own dm file, looks 3D vision Ready, no issues, pls download.

Post by Losti »

The fix was orginal made by DHR and posted at HelixMod Blog: https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/04/m ... -dx11.html

The files from UNITYBEEING uses GEO11 0.6.58.0 from Dave's GEO11.

The fix is removed from the side load wrapper of Migoto (dxgi.dll) thats not needed in geo11 anymore for this fix as it seems.

No more channges from DHRs original fix!

@UNITYBEEING: MAN STOP THIS hijacking existing fixes and let peoples let it look like they are your own! Things you do are common things and yes may others dont know to set up but PLEASE simply write those things down than posting a "new" fix that looks like your own work !!!
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Middle-Earth Shadow of War - Abwezi hack with my own dm file, looks 3D vision Ready, no issues, pls download.

Post by 3DNovice »

I think he is trying to completely destroy the community.

I see no other explanation for the things he is doing and why he will not listen to reason.

Calling his hacks fixes, lololol

They are abortions that strip out all the functionality from the d3dx.ini that the fix relies on most of the time. At least this one isn't adulterated like his others.
But still taking claim and saying it is a fix when the Ge0-11 thread and blog page state how to get things working by making the needed ini changes.
What kind of clown takes full credit for such a thing and hijacks other peoples hard work.

If I was a shaderhacker, I would never release another community fix, if people were just going to hijack it.

Next step... starts hijacking VK3D Vision fixes and helifax steps away.

Detroit Become Human.... as fixed by UnityBeing, get your download here, fast......

This guy must be so high and drunk, perhaps someone should alert the Portuguese authorities to check on his well being.
Who in their right mind claims that they are medicated for political reasons... other than a junkie?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

3DNovice wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:21 pm They are abortions that strip out all the functionality from the d3dx.ini that the fix relies on most of the time. At least this one isn't adulterated like his others.
Oops my bad, I looked at his updated download, not his first one.
What a complete abortion that one is, now he gets the correct stuff from someone else that simply made the correct ini settings for the output format
and driver version they have....

You are full of fail

Ahhhhhh haahhh hahh hah, please fail to fail in the future

It's quite laughable that your d3dx.ini shows regex support for an Unreal Engine game. When in fact the game uses their proprietary Firebird engine,
which is an upgraded version of the engine used in their previous game known as the LithTech engine. faillllllllllllllllll

This is how I feel when I look at you abortions/hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqs-_30Z3TY
pinie
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pinie »

Someone ban this unitybeing freak!!! He's always being disrespectful to the shaderhackers, first helix, then flugan, then losti! BAN him from this forum and discord!!
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

pinie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:17 am Someone ban this unitybeing freak!!! He's always being disrespectful to the shaderhackers, first helix, then flugan, then losti! BAN him from this forum and discord!!
Ok, here comes pinnie again with his wild accusations, hey porra what's your problem. Listen I'm not in helix discord server anymore. If I get banned from here no problem, I move to another forum or place. Good luck with your witch hunt and don't upgrade your 2080ti to latest gpu pretty pls.
pinie
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pinie »

yes I know, you're like a Leech! lol

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”