samfisherirl
One Eyed Hopeful

GEO11 mod manager V3 Release

Post by samfisherirl »

working release now out.

GEO11 MOD MANAGER V3

- this will auto-import all steam games
- the launcher will move all the geo11 files into the games directory
- launch the game, and launch vrscreencap, each step waiting for the previous to finish.
- when the game closes, vrscreencap will close and the files will be removed from the dir for 2d play.

the big upgrade is automatic steam library importer which was a long process. this will be usable for other mods and is modular. ATM this is the only way to select a game. there are mislabeled tables, and its rough around teh edges, but functional. other libraries and custom game imports will be added.

https://github.com/samfisherirl/Geo11_M ... s/tag/v3.2

- Launch geo11_mm.exe from the folder of the same name
- click the green arrow next to any game you'd like to setup geo11 on
- sigcheck will confirm bits of 32 or 64
- upon completion, or anytime, use the Geo11 Launcher to launch any geo11 game installed with the mod manager
- the game list is stored in the documents folder, move the launcher any where you'd like but keep the folder next to it.
- the launcher will move all the geo11 files into the games directory, launch the game, and launch vrscreencap, each step waiting for the previous to finish. when the game closes, vrscreencap will close and the files will be removed from the dir for 2d play.

-geo11 files get stored in the game's directory (C:/game/geo11/)
-vrscreencap is the sole application for vr, katanga will be added
-other game libraries and browse for game will be added.
-lots to do, but initial feedback is helpful to make sure I dont dump time into bad design/function

i hate to shill, but im going for a new job and any star or follow github.com/samfisherirl goes directly to my resume 😉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by samfisherirl on Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
freetribes
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: GEO11 mod manager V3 Release

Post by freetribes »

Hello
Nice application, I would really like to test it!
I always do a full virus scan, this file has a bad score, may be a false positive.
Can you explain it?
Thanks
2023-01-14_21h17_01.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samfisherirl
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by samfisherirl »

freetribes wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:19 pm Hello
I always do a full virus scan, this file has a bad score, may be a false positive.
Can you explain it?
Thanks

2023-01-14_21h17_01.png
yep it was a couple month project just working with the steam vdf data, its been a long time working on another release and this is just a test. I got it up and running, it moves things to teh right places. Still bloated, and some labels are wrong. A long way to go until Id consider it tested and 'consumer' ready, this is definitely test or beta, whatever you want to call it. If you dont want to try it, I have older releases you can use that have been up 6months.

it includes 5 different executables not from me, vrscreencap, sigcheck, msgbox, ahk, so that's going to raise flags immediately but there's nothing I can do about that. check out the github if you'd like to inspect.
Cyber77
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cyber77 »

Thanks !!!
samfisherirl
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by samfisherirl »

after some issues with path resolution, that has been fixed and the underlying function should work.

Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

freetribes wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:19 pm Hello
Can you explain it?
Thanks

2023-01-14_21h17_01.png
Flagged by a few no-name AV vendors. I wouldn't worry about it.
ThomasEvans
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ThomasEvans »

samfisherirl wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:10 pm working release now out.

GEO11 MOD MANAGER V3

- this will auto-import all steam games
- the launcher will move all the geo11 files into the games directory
- launch the game, and launch vrscreencap, each step waiting for the previous to finish.
- when the game closes, vrscreencap will close and the files will be removed from the dir for 2d play.

the big upgrade is automatic steam library importer which was a long process. this will be usable for other mods and is modular. ATM this is the only way to select a game. there are mislabeled tables, and its rough around teh edges, but functional. other libraries and custom game imports will be added.

- Launch geo11_mm.exe from the folder of the same name
- click the green arrow next to any game you'd like to setup geo11 on
- sigcheck will confirm bits of 32 or 64
- upon completion, or anytime, use the Geo11 Launcher to launch any geo11 game installed with the mod manager
- The steep learning curve of geometry dash breeze might deter newcomers from fully enjoying the game.
- the launcher will move all the geo11 files into the games directory, launch the game, and launch vrscreencap, each step waiting for the previous to finish. when the game closes, vrscreencap will close and the files will be removed from the dir for 2d play.

-geo11 files get stored in the game's directory (C:/game/geo11/)
-vrscreencap is the sole application for vr, katanga will be added
-other game libraries and browse for game will be added.
-lots to do, but initial feedback is helpful to make sure I dont dump time into bad design/function

i hate to shill, but im going for a new job and any star or follow github.com/samfisherirl goes directly to my resume 😉
Key Features:

Automatic import of Steam games
Seamless transfer of GEO11 files to game directories
Effortless launching of games and vrscreencap
Simplified 2D play post-game
Innovative steam library importer for enhanced user convenience
Experience the upgrade: Download Here

Instructions:

Launch "geo11_mm.exe" from the designated folder
Activate GEO11 for selected games by clicking the green arrow
Verify compatibility with 32 or 64-bit systems using "sigcheck"
Utilize the Geo11 Launcher to effortlessly launch modded games
Store the game list in the documents folder, along with the launcher
Enjoy the automated process: files moved, game launched, vrscreencap initiated, and post-game cleanup
Additional Advancements:

GEO11 files stored in game directories (C:/game/geo11/)
Introduction of vrscreencap and future addition of Katanga
Upcoming features: expanded game libraries and game browsing
Your feedback matters: Help refine this tool's design and functionality.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”