geo-11 - Monster Hunter World - great perf

Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

geo-11 - Monster Hunter World - great perf

Post by Lysander »

Crashes via dx11, starts via dx9 but shaders are broken and performance is actually worse than via 3dmigoto:
MonsterHunterWorld001_100.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lysander on Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: geo-11 - Monster Hunter World broken

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

This game has some weird anti-tamper stuff going on I have to use the injected fix, unsure if this will be a factor but worth mentioning here I think.
Abwezi
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Abwezi »

Necropants wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:45 am This game has some weird anti-tamper stuff going on I have to use the injected fix, unsure if this will be a factor but worth mentioning here I think.
Can you direct me to the injected fix you mention? This is one I still haven't gotten to even start successfully with DX9
EpsilonLyrae
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by EpsilonLyrae »

I was just looking at the entry for this last night. The fix that 3dfixmanager grabs will not work for the current version of the game, the anti-tamper tech screws with it. The entry for it on helix mod has a separate link and the special instructions required to play

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2019/02/mo ... d.html?m=1
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

Reminder that I have a fix that is newer than what is on the blog (I was planning to make it public when I finished the game, but God of War was released when I was about 75% into the base story, and then geo-11 came for testing, then some new games, etc, so I got distracted), with fixed screen space reflections, contact shadows, TAA, and a bunch more fixed stuff.

I'll try it today/tomorrow in geo-11 so I can confirm if it works well or not. Remember that this fix needs the 3Dmigoto (guess now geo-11) loader, with the fix placed in any folder outside of the game folder.

I already know why the OP image looks how it looks and I can fix it.
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

Super!
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

https://masterotaku.s3.amazonaws.com/Mo ... o11_fix.7z
Monster Hunter World fix in geo-11 (including additional fixes I've been doing while playing the game). It's a work in progress because I haven't finished the game myself. So I haven't touched DJ-RK's blog post yet.
"dm_autoconvergence" enabled by default, "direct_mode = sbs" by default. In "direct_mode = nvidia_dx11" it works for me in fullscreen mode, and "direct_mode = nvidia_dx9" doesn't work for me.

I am aware there can be imperfections regarding clipping, and some lighting at the character selection screen. Every game option should be safe now, I think (I've fixed SSR, TAA, contact shadows, and other problems), but there may be issues I'm not aware of.
Original blog post, for reference: https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2019/02/m ... world.html
I didn't need to install the fix outside of the game folder.

I have disabled the automatic convergence presets the fix had, now that I can rely on autoconvergence (I configured it to my taste).
maurizioclaudio21
Cross Eyed!

Post by maurizioclaudio21 »

@masterotaku
thanks great fix,
https://masterotaku.s3.amazonaws.com/Mo ... o11_fix.7z
the shadows are fixed now
in the forge, in the room in the menu etc.etc
now I have to start the game again, to enjoy the fix :-)

To finish the game alone without too many problems you should use a cheatengine to decrease the strength of the monsters
for other help on nexus mod find

Dazzawill
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dazzawill »

Thanks Master. Dont know what wed do without you. Cheers
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: geo-11 - Monster Hunter World - great perf

Post by Lysander »

Another huge win! With masterotaku's fix, the shaders are now ok under geo-11 and the CPU-limitation seems to be gone. Look at this!
MonsterHunterWorld002_100.jpg
MonsterHunterWorld001_101.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”