What Emulators have working 3D Vision support?

bd32
One Eyed Hopeful

What Emulators have working 3D Vision support?

Post by bd32 »

I just enjoyed playing a few PS2 games using Masterotaku's updated fix for PCSX2.

I was wondering if anybody has a good list of emulators that support 3d vision with working 3d gaming?

Consoles I know have support (or used to):

PS2 - via PCSX2 and Masterotaku's fix
Wii/GC - Dolphin - Its been a while since I used it, but I know it worked a while back
PSP - PPSSPP - Its also been a while but I know that used to work.
PS3 - PRCS3 (OpenGL) - Also been a while, not sure if this still works.
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: What Emulators have working 3D Vision support?

Post by narhicfd »

Duckstation, a PS1 emulator, works with 3D vision. Read the following post.

viewtopic.php?t=25201
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

Flycast (Dreamcast emulator): https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2021/12/f ... ulkan.html
RetroArch (which I have to check if it works with recent versions. The goal is mainly VirtualBoy and other emulators that have some uncommon 3D types like 30Hz per eye shutter 3D, for 3D Vision conversion): https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/04/r ... -dx11.html

I'm preparing a "universal fix" for Dolphin, similar to my PCSX2 fix in a way (with a profile per game, but some common regexes too).

About RPCS3, Vulkan is in my plans. In fact it's pretty easy to get 3D in frame sequential and it's nice to see how much better Demon's Souls runs compared to OpenGL. But I want single frame stereo and I have to learn how to do it properly when there are problems. And I don't know if it will work for every game.
3DJ
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3DJ »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”