"Coraline" first stop-motion animation S3D Movie Trailer

Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

"Coraline" first stop-motion animation S3D Movie Trailer

Post by Silversurfer »

The Feb 2009 film is based on the Neil Gaiman's novel of the same name. Get the plot details here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_(film" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
See the trailer here: http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2008/11/n ... ailer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Re: "Coraline" first stop-motion animation S3D Movie Trailer

Post by martinlandau »

What am I doing wrong? I can't find the s3d trailer link to click on? Certainly if poor yuri on a shoestring budget in broke economy ukraine can make s3d content for me to view (kudos yuri) than a billion dollar movie studio from the states can make an s3d trailer for me to view on my s3d monitor, that is as silly as the PREMIERE website on the internet, MTBS taking 2d photos of James Cameron at an s3d event when yuri has been taken s3d videos for months, it makes them seem like a total 2d joke! ;)
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Silversurfer »

martinlandau wrote:What am I doing wrong? I can't find the s3d trailer link to click on? Certainly if poor yuri on a shoestring budget in broke economy ukraine can make s3d content for me to view (kudos yuri) than a billion dollar movie studio from the states can make an s3d trailer for me to view on my s3d monitor, that is as silly as the PREMIERE website on the internet, MTBS taking 2d photos of James Cameron at an s3d event when yuri has been taken s3d videos for months, it makes them seem like a total 2d joke! ;)
It would be nice but only in a perfect world. Surely there's not enough people with s3D monitors to justify the trailer being in s3D?

thanks, Silver Surfer
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Silversurfer wrote: Surely there's not enough people with s3D monitors to justify the trailer being in s3D?
The trailer was shown in 3d, at the theaters when I saw Bolt. The movie looks cool, like something from Tim Burton. But I agree, there just isn't the market for them to release trailers for home 3d viewing. Too many issues at the moment it would just confuse the public. We need standards.
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Silversurfer wrote:Surely there's not enough people with s3D monitors to justify the trailer being in s3D?
If you add up all the CRT monitors out there, I bet you have several hundred million still being used worldwide. Anyways something I really disliked about the trailer was it seemed coraline only has a mommy, no daddy, same thing I saw in bolt3d - the girl only lived with her mommy, no daddy, I thought these films were supposed to be "family" but it is teaching propoganda and daddy is left out of the "family." Why?
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

What? U.S. cartoons are no longer denying reality? This is intolerable, an insult to the Bible.
:P

EDIT: I don't feel very comfortable being the author of this post, it's itching in a corner of my mind since I pushed the submit button. So, I want to make clear that I regret it 'cos I feel that it can inhibit freedom of speak. Sorry.
Last edited by crim3 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W / Acer H5360 with Another Eye2000 shutters / nVIDIA GTX760
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

crim3 wrote:What? U.S. cartoons are no longer denying reality? This is intolerable, an insult to the Bible.
:P
LOL! :lol:

Return to “MTBS Newswire”